• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans confirm Obafemi’s Burnley move – close the door on the way out

The way I see it is this. If he reckons he's going to force his way into the league leaders' team, and be anything more than a bit part player, a footnote to their promotion campaign, having sat on his arse for the first half of the season, he is most deluded man alive. And then, after sitting on his arse for a season, if he thinks he's going to be any nearer playing regular first team football in the Premier League than he was at Southampton he's completely lost the plot. What was the point of leaving Southampton in the first place. He's switched one team struggling in the Prem for another (presuming they go up) and is just as unlikely to feature in the Premier League as he was before he came here. How thoroughly pointless! Thanks for Legoland though!

It has been a difficult few months but now I am here I need to work hard and get myself in the team," he told the club website.

"Just because I am here doesn't mean I am going to play every game and I need to work hard to show everyone why he (Kompany) signed me.

The project that he is building is phenomenal. I see myself being part of it. I think I would be an idiot not to come here, you look at the career the manager has had and I feel like I can learn so much from him. I feel like it is the right step in my career.

"I feel like I fell in love with the way they played the first time I saw them play against Huddersfield, it was amazing to watch and I couldn't get my mind off it! To be part of it is special.

I've almost manifested it, in a way. I've just been praying and hoping that it happens. It has and I'm thankful."

What a top class b end.

I don't want him to fall on his arse (we need shot), but then again, I really, really, really do.

Glad he got a good look at Huddersfield..that's where he will be on loan in L1 next season.

Saw the BBC article about racist abuse that Obafemi has been getting.

While yes he is a cunt of the highest order there are plenty of justifiable things you could call him without resorting to racism. Or better yet just don't engage with him online and save your anger for the forums or the pub.

bakajack said:

While yes he is a c**t of the highest order there are plenty of justifiable things you could call him without resorting to racism. Or better yet just don't engage with him online and save your anger for the forums or the pub.

My sentiments exactly

bakajack said:

While yes he is a c**t of the highest order there are plenty of justifiable things you could call him without resorting to racism. Or better yet just don't engage with him online and save your anger for the forums or the pub.

There is a section of our fan base that is an absolute embarrassment not only to the club but to our city, area and country.

I hope that the club find them and ban them for life and that their details are passed to the police for criminal charges to be brought against them.

Utterly disgusted. Again. This is happening far too often. Complete scum.

Londonlisa2001 said:
There is a section of our fan base that is an absolute embarrassment not only to the club but to our city, area and country.

I hope that the club find them and ban them for life and that their details are passed to the police for criminal charges to be brought against them.

Utterly disgusted. Again. This is happening far too often. Complete scum.

Very true, its perfectly reasonable to call a cunt a cunt without referring to the colour of their skin, gender, nationality etc, but the opposite is bang out of order and I hope that such culprits get named and shamed and lose their jobs over it - maybe that will teach them a lesson that this isn't the 19th century anymore.

Interest comments by someone who was working at the club regarding Obafemi..

“Apalling attitude, place will be better without him, all that’s wrong with a modern day footballer”

Risc said:
Interest comments by someone who was working at the club regarding Obafemi..

“Apalling attitude, place will be better without him, all that’s wrong with a modern day footballer”

A nice bit of propaganda from the club, you could just as well say that Obi couldn't wait to leave due to working under the manager was dreadful, either one could be true.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
A nice bit of propaganda from the club, you could just as well say that Obi couldn't wait to leave due to working under the manager was dreadful, either one could be true.

Yeah propaganda, that would be it.

Jesus wept.

Option to buy? Why would they? They're going up to the Prem, why on earth would they need him irrespective of his bad attitude. They will need far better.

Nocountryforoldjack said:

I think enough people have heard stuff about Obafemi from some various trusted sources before this last situation arose to know that he's been a complete & utter tw@t.
Doesn't matter what you think of Martin this one isn't down to him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back