• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans confirm Obafemi’s Burnley move – close the door on the way out

People should start losing their jobs for some of the decisions being made lately, fucking hell.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IanMitchelmore/status/1619675298609627136

He turned the comments off as well, useless prick.

We knew when he came here that he was one of those that would sulk and f*ck off if he wanted to. As ever, we hope that we could change a player and it works for us. Looks like we couldn't do anything with this one.

He'll f*ck Burnley over too.

I would bloody hope that they are stumping up either all of his wages or a huge majority of them. Otherwise there's no point.

“Money comes first” is what you said Oba?

Russ’s fault.

glad the prick has gone. of all the bad apples we have had this guy is head and shoulders above the others including pato as a petulant prick.
WTF is this option to buy bolix though? really dont understand that

Copamundial said:
But wait, it’s all Martins fault isn’t it……clowns.

It’s the clubs fault without a shadow of a doubt.

We have, or had (can’t tell if we still do as we haven’t bought anyone) a deliberate policy to buy players with ‘something wrong’, I.e., something affecting their value which meant we could pick them up relatively cheaply and stand a chance of making significant profit if we could ‘cure’ the problem.

So it was attitude with Obafemi, constant injury with Walsh, issues with Ntcham etc etc.

Obafemi’s attitude hasn’t improved it seems, but his performances meant he would have made a significant profit when he first wanted to go to Burnley. We didn’t take it, as we were being greedy and/ or naive, so we’ve had to just get rid now (I suspect we’ve still made a profit, just small). The thing is though, we’ve encouraged his immaturity since he’s been here, with constant nonsense on our social media feeds, playing up to it. We’ve ended up where we deserved to be.

Still, I’m sure we have all sorts of replacements lined up given how prepared we were for the window.

Londonlisa2001 said:

We have, or had (can’t tell if we still do as we haven’t bought anyone) a deliberate policy to buy players with ‘something wrong’, I.e., something affecting their value which meant we could pick them up relatively cheaply and stand a chance of making significant profit if we could ‘cure’ the problem.

So it was attitude with Obafemi, constant injury with Walsh, issues with Ntcham etc etc.

Obafemi’s attitude hasn’t improved it seems, but his performances meant he would have made a significant profit when he first wanted to go to Burnley. We didn’t take it, as we were being greedy and/ or naive, so we’ve had to just get rid now (I suspect we’ve still made a profit, just small). The thing is though, we’ve encouraged his immaturity since he’s been here, with constant nonsense on our social media feeds, playing up to it. We’ve ended up where we deserved to be.

Still, I’m sure we have all sorts of replacements lined up given how prepared we were for the window.

There's not much to disagree with in there.

By not much I mean nothing

Londonlisa2001 said:

Spot on Lisa.

The way I see this is a bit more positive. If he really doesn't want to stay at Swansea then as a loan at Burnley he has to knuckle down else he's once again a flop and he returns to us.

Doing an ok job at Burnley will mean either they want to keep him or he attracts interest elsewhere and is sold for a price that hopefully benefits us. Maybe we told him that if he returns to us he will have no place in the squad.

But I agree with the majority here, utter entitled pr*ck.

I still personally think the "option" to buy is much nearer an obligation than anything else.

If we have let him go purely on loan then we are much more batshit crazy then I thought but I just can't see it personally

PSumbler said:
I still personally think the "option" to buy is much nearer an obligation than anything else.

If we have let him go purely on loan then we are much more batshit crazy then I thought but I just can't see it personally

The option to buy thing makes little sense to me, surely we needed to sell in order to buy another player to strengthen the squad, I assume that all we've done at the moment is offload his wage bill but if course I don't know the details.

Just poor from us again.

Fantastic quote from a Burnley fan on one of their forums...

DO

doa63
1 HR AGO
Here’s hoping he doesn’t behave like he did at Swansea and Southampton. Right attitude ? A right hook is what he needs if he starts that nonsense here.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back