• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SWANS TRUST NEWS: Lifetime Achievement Award

Really disappointing that the Trust overlooked their retiring SD for more than 15 years on the board including 5/6 as SD in the most difficult of circumstances

WHatever people's feelings towards Stu for his relative silence in the public domain he always worked hard for the benefit of the fans and challenged when appropriate and necessary

Bunch of freeloaders , let's not give this organisation any more publicity on your site Phil? Seriously, cut them no more slack!
Let's get a vote of no confidence on all three sites going?...
Let the people decide 😎

PSumbler said:
Really disappointing that the Trust overlooked their retiring SD for more than 15 years on the board including 5/6 as SD in the most difficult of circumstances

WHatever people's feelings towards Stu for his relative silence in the public domain he always worked hard for the benefit of the fans and challenged when appropriate and necessary

Stu did more for the Trust, particularly over the last few years, than anyone I can recall, and in fact even ended up doing the books for them for free this year as they didn't have the skillset.

Most won't know this but he also does a lot of work to keep the Swansea Senior league going as well as something charitable in Morriston whose name escapes me.

Stu's a bloody legend. Poor form not to grant him the award on his retirement IMO and I hope that oversight is corrected next year.

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back