• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea City Fanhub

NorthernJack95

North Banker
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm an ambassador for FanHub and a Swans fan, and I'm trying to get other Swansea fans to get in on this app as much as possible to boost our rating and get us high in the table as possible! There's a great incentive to join too including free tickets to swans games and possibly other stuff further down the line!

You can predict the starting 11 and check in to games both home and away, and check the latest news and updates from our opponents that game week, we've already got lots of jacks on the app already, which is absolutely amazing to see, but I know we can do much better.

Also if you're a content creater, write a blog, have a YouTube channel, we can help get more eyes on your work, so drop me a message if you want to be featured!

Everything is free of charge and the app can be downloaded on Apple or Android device here - https://fan-hub.com/download-fanhub/

However there is a waiting list currently of 800+, since I'm a ambassador of FanHub I have a small number of golden tickets codes that let you skip the line, so if you're interested please feel free to reply below or DM me and I can get you straight in.

If you have any questions at all feel free to message me here or on twitter @Ascfc_x

Thanks for your time!

Got to say I think this is the funniest post for quite a while.

NorthernJack95 said:
Hi guys, I'm an ambassador for FanHub and a Swans fan, and I'm trying to get other Swansea fans to get in on this app as much as possible to boost our rating and get us high in the table as possible! There's a great incentive to join too including free tickets to swans games and possibly other stuff further down the line!

You can predict the starting 11 and check in to games both home and away, and check the latest news and updates from our opponents that game week, we've already got lots of jacks on the app already, which is absolutely amazing to see, but I know we can do much better.

Also if you're a content creater, write a blog, have a YouTube channel, we can help get more eyes on your work, so drop me a message if you want to be featured!

Everything is free of charge and the app can be downloaded on Apple or Android device here - https://fan-hub.com/download-fanhub/

However there is a waiting list currently of 800+, since I'm a ambassador of FanHub I have a small number of golden tickets codes that let you skip the line, so if you're interested please feel free to reply below or DM me and I can get you straight in.

If you have any questions at all feel free to message me here or on twitter @Ascfc_x

Thanks for your time!

Presumably you'll be featuring Planet Swans on there?

Waiting list of 800 + , made me chuckle and raise both eyebrows.

Thankfully you have golden tickets. What a relief.

PSumbler said:
NorthernJack95 said:

Thanks for your time!

Planet swans is actually already featured on the app.

:ugeek:
WalterBoyd said:
Waiting list of 800 + , made me chuckle and raise both eyebrows.

Thankfully you have golden tickets. What a relief.

Golden tickets are only given to developers and people involved in the creation of the app, you just have to look at the app reviews on the app store to see how popular the app is becoming.

NorthernJack95 said:
PSumbler said:

Planet swans is actually already featured on the app.

Which RSS feed are you using?

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back