• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea City owners talking to new investors

Swanjaxs said:
I've had a think, and have come to the conclusion that you are a snivelling little c**t.

Now go fack off to work and give us all a break ...

Suggest you think a bit harder 😂

PS - I don’t work on Saturdays 😘

mayhilljack3 said:
I’d say Godden is the sh*thouse for bottling it when he knew legal action was never going to happen. Hospital pass to Dalton.

The only reason I waste my time on here once in a while is because there are good people doing their best to make something positive of the Trust these days and I don’t like it that Godden’s ego and personal insecurities lead him to slag off the Trust at every opportunity, in particular the new chairman Dalton who had the balls to step in when Godden walked off.

Of course the original sin was the Trust pre-2016 being asleep at the wheel when the local boys were thinking of selling, but that is old history.

Suggest you all reading this have a think about things and suggest you don’t take what you see on Planet Swans as fact.

I dont know this Godden fella but can read enough of your posts to see you are a cunt

And you are the shithouse because you know who he is but wont actually front yourself to tell him that just hiding behind your computer screen beig a cunt

But I will happily take a guess you are either this Dalton chap or a close friend/relative. Oh and a cunt

BLAZE said:
To be fair we could never assume we get a balanced view on here when the forum is full of ex-members with reputations to defend. Andy doesnt help himself either - he's obnoxious and condescending and seemingly proud of it

Theres probably been mistakes on all sides, new and old. Maybe the concept of an unpaid committee up against devious, duplicitous sellers looking to make their fortune was always doomed to fail

They should just wrap it up. Whether their intentions are noble or self-serving, it can't be worth the amount of s**t they endure

No hint of irony there eh Blaze. That's probably condescending though.

BLAZE said:
To be fair we could never assume we get a balanced view on here when the forum is full of ex-members with reputations to defend. Andy doesnt help himself either - he's obnoxious and condescending and seemingly proud of it

Theres probably been mistakes on all sides, new and old. Maybe the concept of an unpaid committee up against devious, duplicitous sellers looking to make their fortune was always doomed to fail

They should just wrap it up. Whether their intentions are noble or self-serving, it can't be worth the amount of s**t they endure

Thank you Blaze for this fair and balanced comment. I hope people take it from you better than me as you are a long time poster.

BLAZE said:

Thank you Blaze for this fair and balanced comment. I hope people take it from you better than me as you are a long time poster.

LoyalSwan said:
I dont know this Godden fella but can read enough of your posts to see you are a c**t

And you are the shithouse because you know who he is but wont actually front yourself to tell him that just hiding behind your computer screen beig a c**t

But I will happily take a guess you are either this Dalton chap or a close friend/relative. Oh and a c**t

Just be thankful. Mayhill Jack v1 and 2, were probably even less evolved. Rupert plankton.

Don't get touchy about it, you've always owned up to those characteristics

Darran said:
He must know you. :lol:

I've met Blaze a couple of times as it goes. Seemed a decent chap. That was a long time ago mind, and people do change ;)

The internet eh. Nuance, self-deprecation or humour don't always come across very well in text.

BLAZE said:
Don't get touchy about it, you've always owned up to those characteristics

It's fine mate. We can all come across like that at times, even when we don't mean to be, or don't realise we are.

Uxy said:
I've met Blaze a couple of times as it goes. Seemed a decent chap. That was a long time ago mind, and people do change ;)

The internet eh. Nuance, self-deprecation or humour don't always come across very well in text.

Blaze is very lovely and I’m proud to be his friend.

mayhilljack3 said:

It was much more balanced than anything you have posted you cunt

Uxy said:

Hey no animosity from me mate, like I said, i think you all should be proud of your efforts even if it didnt work out how you'd wished

This has turned into an 'us vs us' and that suits the real villians down to the ground. My anger is still firmly aimed at the sellouts - not that anything will come of it now - but I will happily harbour a lifetime of bitterness for them cunts

I dont mind the americans either. They're a bit clueless but I dont think they're sinister

mayhilljack3 said:
I’d say Godden is the sh*thouse for bottling it when he knew legal action was never going to happen. Hospital pass to Dalton.

The only reason I waste my time on here once in a while is because there are good people doing their best to make something positive of the Trust these days and I don’t like it that Godden’s ego and personal insecurities lead him to slag off the Trust at every opportunity, in particular the new chairman Dalton who had the balls to step in when Godden walked off.

Of course the original sin was the Trust pre-2016 being asleep at the wheel when the local boys were thinking of selling, but that is old history.

Suggest you all reading this have a think about things and suggest you don’t take what you see on Planet Swans as fact.

I was looking through my old mails from 2021 earlier. If you kept yours, you'll see the agreed insurance mails in June, and the agreed litigation funding in July. There's also a good mail on the 13th of September from Jonny Cole, detailing how this was all finalised on the funders side, and they were pushing for the Trust's signature.

It was always a bit of a concern how those less inclined to litigation would act when it came to having to push the button, which is what signing those agreements would have done. I doubt it would have been any different if I'd stayed, but maybe it would have been. Who knows. I suspect I'd have "done a Phil".

I've seen a few guesses about who you are, but I'm not sure either way. You could be 1 of 4 people I think. Either way, I'd bet the house you're a member of the current board and, while it's good to finally see you post in public, it's a shame you're still choosing to hide behind a pseudonym. If you are Dave, then it's a bit sad.

I happen to agree with you to a point. I do think the Trust board, well at least most of them, are generally good people trying to do what they think is the right thing. It doesn't mean they're exempt from criticism though, both for their actions and their continued hiding from the fanbase.

And this is a problem, as I even agree the Trust can still have value. It just doesn't at the moment, not beyond the fan club stuff it's doing.

PS As I try to avoid this hellsite, I'm not hard to find on social media if you actually did want a discussion. You seem to have found my twitter account.

BLAZE said:
Hey no animosity from me mate, like I said, i think you all should be proud of your efforts even if it didnt work out how you'd wished

This has turned into an 'us vs us' and that suits the real villians down to the ground. My anger is still firmly aimed at the sellouts - not that anything will come of it now - but I will happily harbour a lifetime of bitterness for them cunts

I dont mind the americans either. They're a bit clueless but I dont think they're sinister

No animosity, just personal insults ;)

The funny thing is I generally agree with the above. I don't even think the Yanks are bad people. They make bad decisions, they have a level of self-confidence and lack of doubt in themselves that I would love to have, despite all evidence to the contrary, but I've never really questioned their motives. They've lost a ton of money so far.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back