• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SwansTV matchday coverage

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Is it still going to be a thing next season with the extended Sky+ deal?

All quiet with only a month to go.

I have been informed that there will be no match day coverage.
That's a blow with only 20 games guaranteed for coverage by Sky+, and probably only one camera and no replays going by the Red button option of the last couple of seasons.
Perhaps Ifollow will be an option for Swans game's?

That's a blow with only 20 games guaranteed for coverage by Sky+, and probably only one camera and no replays going by the Red button option of the last couple of seasons.
Perhaps Ifollow will be an option for Swans game's?
Ahh well...

Screenshot_20240717_212825_Google.jpg

I’d imagine the package will be very similar to iFollow just not on Sky Sports +

IMG have retained the rights to produce the games, although we’re going from 4 cameras to 6 cameras for all championship games.

My understanding is Sky will now being taking our feed rather than iFollow.

But what about those of us who....ahem...reside abroad and purchase the international Swans TV package?
Looking at it Sky now have exclusive rights to all EFL matches so Ifollow/individual club streams will no longer be able to broadcast unfortunately.

I’d imagine the package will be very similar to iFollow just not on Sky Sports +

IMG have retained the rights to produce the games, although we’re going from 4 cameras to 6 cameras for all championship games.

My understanding is Sky will now being taking our feed rather than iFollow.
So an enhanced coverage then, but unfortunately not every game guaranteed, just under half, unless we're going for automatic 🙏

What I don’t understand is… that every game is being covered with 6 cameras… unless they’re being shown live there’s no need for so many cameras.

This - if you reside away from these shores (ahem) everything carries on as normal, except for games selected for international coverage (maybe 6 a season, unless you're Leeds & it'll be 27) and then it'll be dark markets only for those games.
I must be reading it wrong then 🙏😂

Announcement today saying that those of us living abroad can still stream as per normal, with the exception of the US as the EFL has a deal with CBS. Some countries will still be affected however now and then, with the exception of those living in Dark Market countries.

Seasonal packages are no longer available, so a tenner per game or £25 per month.

Details on the swans site.

Announcement today saying that those of us living abroad can still stream as per normal, with the exception of the US as the EFL has a deal with CBS. Some countries will still be affected however now and then, with the exception of those living in Dark Market countries.

Seasonal packages are no longer available, so a tenner per game or £25 per month.

Details on the swans site.

This - if you reside away from these shores (ahem) everything carries on as normal, except for games selected for international coverage (maybe 6 a season, unless you're Leeds & it'll be 27) and then it'll be dark markets only for those games.
As I said 2 weeks ago - smug look!!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back