• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SwansTV

Swansea93 said:
Having the same issue as I did Wednesday, still showing as subscribe to watch live even after paying, and the support email is non existent to recieve any support, useless.

I’ve managed to get in this time, had an email back telling me that there was no subscription for my account with my email address from the last game on Wednesday. Very strange as I’ve watched all the other games so far. 🙄

I had horrendous problems last week. I had 3 nonsensical emails regarding my query, directing me to Sunderland, Aston Villa and god forbid Cardiff. Customer support with the company handling the streams is the worst I've ever experienced in my entire life, and I'm 50+ ! It was like 1st generation AI, copying and pasting from a document of pre determined answers, they didn't even read the email I sent regarding the issue. It's turned into a lottery purchasing streams, something needs to be done, via the media department of SCFC.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back