• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SwansTV

This is the 3rd time I’ve tried to purchase a game, I’m logged in to my account and when I click on buy game it’s telling me ‘oops something has gone wrong the authentication cookie has not been set.’
The club doesn’t appear to want my money.

Swanjaxs said:
karnataka said:
No. I don't

Strange, should give you the UK resident option too

I've just purchased an international pass for 7.99?????????? and all seems ok, very strange!! I know I'm in England but that doesn't usually happen!

karnataka said:
Swanjaxs said:
Strange, should give you the UK resident option too

I've just purchased an international pass for 7.99?????????? and all seems ok, very strange!! I know I'm in England but that doesn't usually happen!

Lockdown rules :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
stevethejack said:
Check the 'Live Now' button. Click on it, a promo video will be showing - this will play whether you have purchased the game or not. If you've bought the game the promo video will move to live coverage.

BTW - Could have had the game for £7.99 if using a VPN to show you were outside the UK.

Or even a season pass @140 for the season 👍🏻
Works out about £3.20 a game 😎

Yep, that's what I always do.

UK residents being mugged.

Lifelong said:
This is the 3rd time I’ve tried to purchase a game, I’m logged in to my account and when I click on buy game it’s telling me ‘oops something has gone wrong the authentication cookie has not been set.’

Are you logged into your account on a couple of different devices? Same happened to me but as soon as I logged out on the iPad it worked for me on my laptop.

Aguycalledjack said:
Lifelong said:

Are you logged into your account on a couple of different devices? Same happened to me but as soon as I logged out on the iPad it worked for me on my laptop.

Yes, finally solved it, been trying to log in and view the games on my iPad, as soon as I tried to log in on my iPhone it gave me the correct option to buy the game. Thanks for the reply.👍

Bought the Brentford game Wednesday night and it didn't come on it was still telling me to subscribe to watch so I had to buy it again then it worked, never had this issue before and emailed them but still yet to hear from them.

Swansea93 said:
Bought the Brentford game Wednesday night and it didn't come on it was still telling me to subscribe to watch so I had to buy it again then it worked, never had this issue before and emailed them but still yet to hear from them.

I had three £5 monthly direct debits coming out for one radio subscription for when I was travelling with work. They came back to me and told me this was not possible. Still got three direct debits coming out!

The coverage is pretty good - Curt was excellent on Wednesday. One thing that bugs me is that they show the same three or four advertisements two or three times during half-time and then spend a rushed two minutes explaining that they have a flood of messages from Jacks watching at home and won't be able to get through them all !

Swansea93 said:

Similar thing with me, I have the season ticket package and haven’t had a problem before. Tried to click on “live stream” Wednesday and it kept taking me to buy package page. Emailed during the game and got no response, emailed again lunch time today and had an immediate automated email back acknowledging receipt and saying the support team would get back to me. Still not been contacted. Maybe they have a system fault. 🙄

Muteswan said:
Swansea93 said:

Similar thing with me, I have the season ticket package and haven’t had a problem before. Tried to click on “live stream” Wednesday and it kept taking me to buy package page. Emailed during the game and got no response, emailed again lunch time today and had an immediate automated email back acknowledging receipt and saying the support team would get back to me. Still not been contacted. Maybe they have a system fault. 🙄
I emailed them 3 times, first was before kick off then after I bought another stream, then today as I haven't heard back in 2 days and today I had the automated one you had.

Longlostjack said:
The coverage is pretty good - Curt was excellent on Wednesday. One thing that bugs me is that they show the same three or four advertisements two or three times during half-time and then spend a rushed two minutes explaining that they have a flood of messages from Jacks watching at home and won't be able to get through them all !

Those adverts do my suede in - you watch some of the ifollow channels and they build up nicely for a good half hour before kick off with some good discussion around the team, opposition and how the match could go.

We just jump in with Stats O'Connell who clearly writes down the day before six things he must say during the following days commentary. The best thing about Wednesday was Curt laughing at Cardiff twice but at least it wasn't Wyndham

PSumbler said:
Longlostjack said:

Those adverts do my suede in - you watch some of the ifollow channels and they build up nicely for a good half hour before kick off with some good discussion around the team, opposition and how the match could go.

We just jump in with Stats O'Connell who clearly writes down the day before six things he must say during the following days commentary. The best thing about Wednesday was Curt laughing at Cardiff twice but at least it wasn't Wyndham

I did laugh when O’Connell said that no swans fan would argue with a foul being given, I think from Fulton. Curt said “except for Wyndham” :mrgreen:

Having the same issue as I did Wednesday, still showing as subscribe to watch live even after paying, and the support email is non existent to recieve any support, useless.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back