• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

T20 World Cup

Not seen any of it and I'm wondering why I don't feel like I'm missing out 😂

England v Australia tonight! Get the beers in it should be a cracker!
Out at a birthday party tonight, engagement party last night birthday party tonight, very little rest for us Celeb's Swanny 😂

Last edited:
Watched a repeat of Bangladesh v Sri Lanka, fair play to the Bangies they almost grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory.
Sri Lankas bowlers/slingers is their bowling action legal? dear me, don't tell me that those bowlers have joint problems, I know that used to be said about Malinger, but its ridiculous.

This outfield in New York is terrible; it's sand-based. You can see the sand flying up when the players chase after the ball. It'll take a big clout to get a four on this beach.

This outfield in New York is terrible; it's sand-based. You can see the sand flying up when the players chase after the ball. It'll take a big clout to get a four on this beach.
The pitch is shit too.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back