• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Taken from The Trust Facebook Page

What needs explaining? The reply will be interesting if there is one.

Darran said:
What is this about?

Good question asked by Huw

Reference the New Investment thread further down the board for more chat! ;)

I’m pretty convinced there’ll be no court case now. Something fundamental has changed since August last year.

exiledclaseboy said:
I’m pretty convinced there’ll be no court case now. Something fundamental has changed since August last year.

The AGM could be an interesting one

:!:
exiledclaseboy said:

You don't have to answer but is this a large part of the reason as to why yourself, Lisa, Phil, Andy G and Dai Little are no longer involved?

waynekerr55 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

You don't have to answer but is this a large part of the reason as to why yourself, Lisa, Phil, Andy G and Dai Little are no longer involved?

Not for me. When I left the board the legal action was still ploughing ahead, albeit frustratingly slowly. Phil left the same time as me so I assume he’d say the same.

waynekerr55 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

The question for me is, was it the consequence of that. Swapping good people for retired schoolteachers and ego driven Welsh committee types.

Ps, if anyone wants to leap to their defence, please do. I’d love to be put at ease about the capabilities and motives here.

exiledclaseboy said:
waynekerr55 said:

Not for me. When I left the board the legal action was still ploughing ahead, albeit frustratingly slowly. Phil left the same time as me so I assume he’d say the same.

Indeed, progressing slower than we would like but certainly going ahead. And that was certainly the case last year when itwas confirmed funding etc was secured?

PSumbler said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Indeed, progressing slower than we would like but certainly going ahead. And that was certainly the case last year when itwas confirmed funding etc was secured?

Yup. If there’s been a change of plan it’s come with the new board since August last year.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back