• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

Taken from The Trust Facebook Page

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 34
  • Views Views: Views 4,754
Darran said:
What is this about?

Good question asked by Huw

Reference the New Investment thread further down the board for more chat! ;)
 
I’m pretty convinced there’ll be no court case now. Something fundamental has changed since August last year.
 
exiledclaseboy said:
I’m pretty convinced there’ll be no court case now. Something fundamental has changed since August last year.

The AGM could be an interesting one
 
:!:
exiledclaseboy said:
I’m pretty convinced there’ll be no court case now. Something fundamental has changed since August last year.

You don't have to answer but is this a large part of the reason as to why yourself, Lisa, Phil, Andy G and Dai Little are no longer involved?
 
waynekerr55 said:
:!:
exiledclaseboy said:
I’m pretty convinced there’ll be no court case now. Something fundamental has changed since August last year.

You don't have to answer but is this a large part of the reason as to why yourself, Lisa, Phil, Andy G and Dai Little are no longer involved?

Not for me. When I left the board the legal action was still ploughing ahead, albeit frustratingly slowly. Phil left the same time as me so I assume he’d say the same.
 
waynekerr55 said:
:!:
exiledclaseboy said:
I’m pretty convinced there’ll be no court case now. Something fundamental has changed since August last year.

You don't have to answer but is this a large part of the reason as to why yourself, Lisa, Phil, Andy G and Dai Little are no longer involved?

The question for me is, was it the consequence of that. Swapping good people for retired schoolteachers and ego driven Welsh committee types.

Ps, if anyone wants to leap to their defence, please do. I’d love to be put at ease about the capabilities and motives here.
 
exiledclaseboy said:
waynekerr55 said:
:!:

You don't have to answer but is this a large part of the reason as to why yourself, Lisa, Phil, Andy G and Dai Little are no longer involved?

Not for me. When I left the board the legal action was still ploughing ahead, albeit frustratingly slowly. Phil left the same time as me so I assume he’d say the same.

Indeed, progressing slower than we would like but certainly going ahead. And that was certainly the case last year when itwas confirmed funding etc was secured?
 
PSumbler said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Not for me. When I left the board the legal action was still ploughing ahead, albeit frustratingly slowly. Phil left the same time as me so I assume he’d say the same.

Indeed, progressing slower than we would like but certainly going ahead. And that was certainly the case last year when itwas confirmed funding etc was secured?

Yup. If there’s been a change of plan it’s come with the new board since August last year.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top