• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

That 3rd goal though ❤️

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Meant to be closing the game down @1-2 , away from home, in the 91st minute...
Fair play lads.
Maybe "the next level" 🤔

Also lads, JP's pass was sublime, but Key must have bust his bolloxs to get up there!
Brafuckinvo 🤘

Swanjaxs said:
Also lads, JP's pass was sublime, but Key must have bust his bolloxs to get up there!
Brafuckinvo 🤘

From Exeter as well. Bet that felt good for him.

It's all coming together

A4Jack said:

It's all coming together

Willing to hold my hand up, that 3rd goal was astonishing for a side playing away, holding a one goal lead going into the 91st minute, to do that.
Basically we clinically took advantage of Plymouth throwing the kitchen sink at that corner, JP kept his composure and rolled it across the 6 yard box to Key to dispatch his shot with aplomb!
Magnificent...

A4Jack said:

It's all coming together

He’s a Torquay boy.

Been our best player so far for me.

Neath_Jack said:
He’s a Torquay boy.

Been our best player so far for me.

Meant the club as in where he developed. But yeah agreed

Swanjaxs said:
Willing to hold my hand up, that 3rd goal was astonishing for a side playing away, holding a one goal lead going into the 91st minute, to do that.
Basically we clinically took advantage of Plymouth throwing the kitchen sink at that corner, JP kept his composure and rolled it across the 6 yard box to Key to dispatch his shot with aplomb!
Magnificent...

It was great mate. Paterson surprising me too. Thought he'd given up but Duff seems to be getting a tune out of him.

International break at worst time!!

A4Jack said:
It was great mate. Paterson surprising me too. Thought he'd given up but Duff seems to be getting a tune out of him.

International break at worst time!!

Or R&R before Leicester maybe?

They won't fancy coming down here now that's for sure, but basically they are in the Premier League already, miles ahead of anyone else.
Sneaky 1-1 I'm going for though :cool:

Swanjaxs said:
Or R&R before Leicester maybe?

They won't fancy coming down here now that's for sure, but basically they are in the Premier League already, miles ahead of anyone else.
Sneaky 1-1 I'm going for though :cool:

Unbelievable how far them and Ipswich are ahead already. Take a draw now mate.

Swanjaxs said:
Magnificent...

A classic counter attack, Plymouth played to our strength, they had to. Cracking goal the result of some lovely football from us. I thought we looked leggy today which is understandable which made the win even more impressive against a good Plymouth side.. definitely looks like it's all coming together now after a truly rocky start to the season.

It WAS a lovely goal, and as said by others, very brave to be doing that when we should be thinking about seeing the game out. Two points I'd make about it, though. First, 50% of refs would have given a foul against Jamal at the start of the move when he shoulder charged Whittaker to win the ball. And second, the Plymouth goalie was as weak as feck in trying to save Key's shot, it wasn't hit hard. Have a look at it, it went over (or under) his leg.

I was delighted to see Walsh back on the field, he played his part in the goal playing it into space for Paterson.
Here is hoping he can exorcise the curse that keeps him picking up niggling injuries and get a period of full fitness.

Beautiful moment.
Under Cooper it would have been pinged to the corner flag to Ayew to waste time.
Under Martin, Lowe would have passed it back to Rushworth.
Not under Duff.

For me, Lowe is making a huge difference; his fitness and conditioning are a level above, as you'd expect. He was only going one way when he won that ball.

Pegojack said:
It WAS a lovely goal, and as said by others, very brave to be doing that when we should be thinking about seeing the game out. Two points I'd make about it, though. First, 50% of refs would have given a foul against Jamal at the start of the move when he shoulder charged Whittaker to win the ball. And second, the Plymouth goalie was as weak as feck in trying to save Key's shot, it wasn't hit hard. Have a look at it, it went over (or under) his leg.

Bit harsh, Key had just ran 90 odd yards in the 91st minute, ideally you'd want him to rocket a shot right into the postage stamp, but not a bad effort from a full back...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back