• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

That 3rd goal though ❤️

Swanjaxs said:
Bit harsh, Key had just ran 90 odd yards in the 91st minute, ideally you'd want him to rocket a shot right into the postage stamp, but not a bad effort from a full back...

I wasn't criticising Key, he did really well, I was criticising their keeper.

Pegojack said:
It WAS a lovely goal, and as said by others, very brave to be doing that when we should be thinking about seeing the game out. Two points I'd make about it, though. First, 50% of refs would have given a foul against Jamal at the start of the move when he shoulder charged Whittaker to win the ball. And second, the Plymouth goalie was as weak as feck in trying to save Key's shot, it wasn't hit hard. Have a look at it, it went over (or under) his leg.

As far as seeing the game out, it happened so quickly, we probably still had 7 or 8 players in our own half when Key scored :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any hightlight Video's of the game circling chaps and lasses?

Just seen threads below :oops:

Niigata Jack said:
Any hightlight Video's of the game circling chaps and lasses?

Just seen threads below :oops:

It’s not your fault. The time difference between here and Tokyo is a good nine hours.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back