• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The 100 Cricket

Ben Stokes is out for a while by the looks of it, nasty-looking hamstring injury.

And there you go. England captain injured playing nonsense cricket he shouldn’t have been anywhere near with a test series a week or so away.

Probably write him off for Sri Lanka and get him fit for Pakistan in October.
And there you go. England captain injured playing nonsense cricket he shouldn’t have been anywhere near with a test series a week or so away.
Put your name forward to replace him, 4 overs a bat and a buffet and a few beers after the game, I'll chuck my hat for that now I come to think of it. :ROFLMAO:

Harry Brook was asked in his post match interview about Stokes injury, "it's not looking good, he's having a scan in the morning "

This should be the final nail in the coffin for this garbage cricket.

This should be the final nail in the coffin for this garbage cricket.
You can't blame the Hundred mun, he could have been playing in a test match or for his county when the injury happened or even something innocuous like slipping off a step or a curb etc.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back