• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

100 - Cricket

Welsh Fire have been the Swansea of 100 cricket, comfortably the worst team in it.. some decent players have joined, so you'd think they'd improve.. wait until ECB the cricket snob sees this thread

Far better squad albeit I think its a batter or two light. Maybe Chris Cook might be part of the finished squad. No Miller he would have been good to have retained

Also the woman's squad has decent bowling but a lot of responsibility on Matthews and Dunkley with the bat

It's not often a thread on here quickly moves onto two pages, so at least this has got people's juices flowing, so that's got to be a good thing. Right?

I'm stuck in such a time warp that I have to look away when any scoring rate exceeds four runs an over. But I expect I'll get this format. One day.

TheLoneRanger said:
Jonny Bairstow ruled out of the whole of IPL23, due to the injury he sustained last September!!

Good. Get him fit for the ashes summer and the World Cup that follows.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back