• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The blame does not all lie with Michael Duff

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
The downside to anyone being a football manager is that you end up shouldering the blame for performances on the pitch but the stark reality is that the position at Swansea City now must see a few more taking responsibility for our predicament. When you glance at the league table this morning it will...

Read more

Totally agree. Although he hasn't helped himself, as facing the media here, compared to Cheltenham and Barnsley (no disrespect meant) is at a different level.
There was the question whether Coleman was investing directly, or through the owners, we now know, but clarity in communications?
We then have Watson, who came with a fanfare, but what do we really know about the involvement of the whole structure of the club in dealings.
Finally I will add the players. No matter how much you don't buy into tactics etc, there is no excuse for some of the woeful passing that happened Saturday night.
Whatever other issues are, they are your team mates and you should support them on and off the ball.

The funniest thing I’ve seen over the weekend is Dineen tweeting how dreadful things are.

You couldn’t make it up!

Darran said:
The funniest thing I’ve seen over the weekend is Dineen tweeting how dreadful things are.

You couldn’t make it up!

He ought to be pointing a big, fat finger at himself and his other co-conspirators, the DIRTY sell-outs.

Darran said:

You couldn’t make it up!

Still demonstrating his total lack of self awareness then?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/disturbing-swansea-city-legend-ashley-27733979

3swan said:
Totally agree. Although he hasn't helped himself, as facing the media here, compared to Cheltenham and Barnsley (no disrespect meant) is at a different level.
There was the question whether Coleman was investing directly, or through the owners, we now know, but clarity in communications?
We then have Watson, who came with a fanfare, but what do we really know about the involvement of the whole structure of the club in dealings.
Finally I will add the players. No matter how much you don't buy into tactics etc, there is no excuse for some of the woeful passing that happened Saturday night.
Whatever other issues are, they are your team mates and you should support them on and off the ball.

Unfortunately managers live by the sword and die by it too, but for me the players on Saturday must shoulder a fair blame. Only Rushworth and Wood to a degree get any credit. Grimes for example in the second half gave the ball directly to a Cardiff player on three consecutive occasions. Some of them you could see, couldn’t be half arsed. FFS there was 2,000 in the away end, me in my, and a fair few of us would’ve given our right arms to be where they are. Then we get the Sunday afternoon apology from the players following a poor showing, giving the impression that they cared about us. Maybe it’s me, but my patience is waring with the players. Clearly they’re part of the problem too.

It's definitely mostly Watson and Coleman's fault.

They think their own shit is chocolate.

"What we need is a results guy, let's get a results guy in"

As I've said before, that in itself is not a bad idea.

But do your homework FFS. On what planet was Duff ever suitable for us.

They clearly do not understand the club one bit.

If we manage to survive this season I hope they learn something from it.

Andrew - North Hill said:
It's definitely mostly Watson and Coleman's fault.

They think their own s**t is chocolate.

"What we need is a results guy, let's get a results guy in"

As I've said before, that in itself is not a bad idea.

But do your homework FFS. On what planet was Duff ever suitable for us.

They clearly do not understand the club one bit.

If we manage to survive this season I hope they learn something from it.

Watching his carcrash presser, he's starting to strike me (not sure why) as a less entertaining (ok non entertaining) version of Mick McCarthy. that or something from a zombie film. Looking like an astonishingly poor fit. I can't see anything but the same issues, formation, 'tactics' and outcome at QPR and I think that's going to be impossible to recover from given the pressure it will heap on to saturday. The only worse thing now could be jones.

jacabertawe said:
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/disturbing-swansea-city-legend-ashley-27733979

He's spot on

ARQS said:
He's spot on

He is spot on, but it doesn't take Ash to point the bleeding obvious.
Its clear to me they don't believe in what he's telling them , and even more obvious they not playing for him.
Player power tends to win in these situations, he's toast.

sainthelens said:
He is spot on, but it doesn't take Ash to point the bleeding obvious.
Its clear to me they don't believe in what he's telling them , and even more obvious they not playing for him.
Player power tends to win in these situations, he's toast.

I'm sorry but if Saturday was the players having a little protest at duff then they all want sacking, no excuses what so ever, where is the pride with these fuckers? It's a mentality thing with this squad of players, serial losers most of them.

The recruitment department wants firing and all.... It's been poor for the most part....Allen,Lowe to name a few

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back