• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Clydach Murders

Wife is awfully excited. She’s firmly in the “Morris was stitched up” camp since she read the book.

Was in the company of a couple of coppers (now retired) out in Spain a few years ago.
The drinks were flowing and the subject of Dai Morris came up.
Both agreed that Morris was a psychopath, but were in agreement that, in thier opinion, Morris didn't commit the crime.

I knew one of the Coppers who arrested him who swears that he's guilty and fessed up to his brief when they were consulting, one of the solicitors involved in his defence who is adamant he's innocent, and someone who knew him for 30+ years who believes that he is/was a total psycho and easily capable of the crime.

It will never make any sense, Iv'e read the book (partially) and for me he was fitted up.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Wife is awfully excited. She’s firmly in the “Morris was stitched up” camp since she read the book.

What do you think?

I’ve no idea and very little interest to be honest. I nod in all the right places when she talks about it.

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:
What do you think?

I’ve no idea and very little interest to be honest. I nod in all the right places when she talks about it.

You need to be careful with that, it cost me a new three piece a couple of years back coz I nodded in the wrong place :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's not forget Mandy, her children and mother (and grandmother)

Rest in peace 🙏

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back