• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Clydach Murders

MajorR said:

Guilty as sin..people read a book then know better than 2 judges and 2 juries, I'm sure the TV programme will make out he's innocent, otherwise there'd be nothing to make programme about, suit the gullible media eaters though.

Morris was a raving psycho, and is in the right place.

Flashberryjack said:
MajorR said:

Guilty as sin..people read a book then know better than 2 judges and 2 juries, I'm sure the TV programme will make out he's innocent, otherwise there'd be nothing to make programme about, suit the gullible media eaters though.

I was in school with Daii, he was always in and out of Borstal and then prison.

Yes, he was an idiot but he isn’t a murderer.

I also happen to know a now ex copper who was stationed in the same station as the corrupt brothers!

My cop friend came home from work the day after the murders and said what he heard about the cop being told to go away for a spell!

No smoke without fire.

Also, every time the female cop was due out of the loony bin, she made sure was was readmitted, thus delaying any questioning etc.

Andy1300 said:
Flashberryjack said:

I also happen to know a now ex copper who was stationed in the same station as the corrupt brothers!

My cop friend came home from work the day after the murders and said what he heard about the cop being told to go away for a spell!

No smoke without fire.

Also, every time the female cop was due out of the loony bin, she made sure was was readmitted, thus delaying any questioning etc.
You should go to the police with this new evidence, and take the book with you, could be grounds for a retrial......again.

Flashberryjack said:
Andy1300 said:

No smoke without fire.

You should go to the police with this new evidence, and take the book with you, could be grounds for a retrial......again.
You won't persuade these people flash. I've 'been around' many more coppers who knew the twins, played netball with the 'lesbian', a couple of girls my own age who were in the area and witnessed something.

A pathetic random solicitor from (Birmingham?) has latched on to this and is seeking to profit from what is one of the greatest shames in Welsh history and people are jumping on to the bandwagon.

Unfortunately in Swansea we have a large cohort of people who will believe anything. See the anti-vax thing a few years ago where Swansea ended up with many measles deaths.

Not taken much interest in it since following the trial at the time, wasn't he convicted by a gold chain they found, nobody knows the truth apart from him, and if he didn't do it the real killer

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/husband-clydach-murders-victim-breaks-19135114.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Darran said:
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/husband-clydach-murders-victim-breaks-19135114.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Mad to think that the girls would be late 20's/early 30's by now.

Lynette White/Darvells, none of us will be that surprised that it'll get overturned. Just how the families of those murdered will feel then doesn't bare thinking about. Just hope they go after the actual culprits.

Starts a fire in the house at around 2:30am and hangs around and starts another around 3:45am.
Sounds a bit odd that for starters.

Darran said:
High on drink and drugs.
Eight pints and a few lines of whizz = relatively sober. :lol:

“Honest to God it’s not my chain, on my kids lives it’s not my chain”.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back