• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Clydach Murders

Darran said:
Starts a fire in the house at around 2:30am and hangs around and starts another around 3:45am.
Sounds a bit odd that for starters.

I said the same to the missus. The programme was a bit shit really. Pointless if that’s all they’ve got.

2 points stood out.
Another example of how fckn thick people are on a jury.
And his defence team need looking into.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:
Starts a fire in the house at around 2:30am and hangs around and starts another around 3:45am.
Sounds a bit odd that for starters.

I said the same to the missus. The programme was a bit shit really. Pointless if that’s all they’ve got.

It was JG.

BanosSwan said:
Flashberryjack said:
You should go to the police with this new evidence, and take the book with you, could be grounds for a retrial......again.
You won't persuade these people flash. I've 'been around' many more coppers who knew the twins, played netball with the 'lesbian', a couple of girls my own age who were in the area and witnessed something.

A pathetic random solicitor from (Birmingham?) has latched on to this and is seeking to profit from what is one of the greatest shames in Welsh history and people are jumping on to the bandwagon.

Unfortunately in Swansea we have a large cohort of people who will believe anything. See the anti-vax thing a few years ago where Swansea ended up with many measles deaths.
Swansea ended up with many measles deaths, really?

I think he is talking about the hesitation of many parents to allow their children ,to have the MMR vaccine, which at the the time had a very strong link to autism.

I certainly hesitated.

I thought the key part of the programme was the suggestion that further DNA testing could be carried out

If some people believe that the SWP are protecting their own ...

Then WHY did the Lewis brothers with their then solicitor David Hutchinson ( also would become the solicitor to Morris) make formal complaints against 18 police officers of all ranks from constable to Detective Superintendent. They also made a complaint against the Chief Constable of South Wales!!

These complaints included perjury, attempting to pervert the course of justice, wrongful arrest, disclosure of confidential information, inappropriate disclosure of sensitive information, etc.

This doesn't seem a very sensible action to take if you know that the SWP are in your corner and protecting you!!

I just saw this shared on Facebook it’s obviously from Mandy Powell’s sister.

I can't believe i am writing this today 21yrs after losing our Mam, sister Mandy and nieces Katie and Emily. What our family and children have gone through and are still going through has been horrendous. We all love and miss our family so much, and there's never a day goes by when we dont think of them and wish with all our hearts they were still here with us. We have always said and continue to say that there is or never has been any doubt whatsoever that the person who committed these cruel murders was David George Morris .
Throughout both trials we all sat in that court room every single day listening to the horrific injuries and suffering our family endured that night and what they went through will stay with us forever. We heard every bit of evidence against Morris and all the lies he said in court, claiming he was having an affair with my sister is untrue, Mandy was scared of him and use to call him a psycho. He said he met her on the friday morning and went to her house and thats when he left his chain there, this was a total lie because there were witnesses and phone records showing Morris was in his flat and made calls to his partner proving he was nowhere near Mandy's home.

Morris's campaigners claim the E FIT wasnt made public ?? It was in the South Wales Evening post June 29th 2002 !!! The witness who done the E fit and picked out one of the Police officers, said she had never seen him before and yet she went to the same gym as him !!

This along with other evidence and lies was heard by 2 court Judges and 24 jurors and after listening to it all, the right verdict was given in both trials and that was David George Morris was GUILTY.
Morris's supporters claim there to be new evidence, where is this new evidence ??? Three times The Criminal Cases Review Commission has gone through this case. We can't believe that there are still people out there that believe everything they've read in a book, especially as that book was written by someone who didnt attend court or even know Morris, and to claim that he is innocent and to portray him as just a normal 'Jack the lad' couldn't be further from the truth. We are a very close and strong family but No family should ever go through and continue to go through what we have.

During these last few years we have lost our sister Sandra, our brother Robert and our brother in law Ken and it has left us all totally devastated , but i hope they are looking down on us today and see that we will never ever give up fighting for our beautiful Mam, Mandy, Katie and Emily and to continue to make sure DAVID GEORGE MORRIS will never ever be released .

Thank you to all our family and friends for your support?
😘

I can't believe they haven't properly forensically examined that sock.
Do it and then we can move on..... possibly.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/clydach-murders-morris-power-swansea-20964277.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Had a very interesting conversation one night out in Spain whilst following Celtic at Villarreal a few years ago with two serving SWP officers, the drinks were flowing and I was sitting back letting them discuss the Clydach murders, both had dealings with Morris over the years, one in particular.
Both agreed that Morris was an absolute psychopath and would probably have ended up murdering somebody eventually, but also both agreed, that in thier opinion, Morris wasn't responsible for the Clydach murders.
Anyway Celtic lost 2-0 and went out on aggregate, but will always remember receiving texts off my mates at Preston telling me that they had just witnessed Ferrie Bodde smashing one in from 35 yards!!! 😎

Swanjaxs said:
Had a very interesting conversation one night out in Spain whilst following Celtic at Villarreal a few years ago with two serving SWP officers, the drinks were flowing and I was sitting back letting them discuss the Clydach murders, both had dealings with Morris over the years, one in particular.
Both agreed that Morris was an absolute psychopath and would probably have ended up murdering somebody eventually, but also both agreed, that in thier opinion, Morris wasn't responsible for the Clydach murders.
Anyway Celtic lost 2-0 and went out on aggregate, but will always remember receiving texts off my mates at Preston telling me that they had just witnessed Ferrie Bodde smashing one in from 35 yards!!! 😎

Your story is irrelevant.
Fenian cùnt...GSTQ 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇬🇧

Samba said:
Swanjaxs said:

Your story is irrelevant.
Fenian c**t...GSTQ 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇬🇧

You’re an unpleasant little dweeb ain’tcha

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members