• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Clydach Murders

exiledclaseboy said:
Samba said:
Your story is irrelevant.
Fenian c**t...GSTQ 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇬🇧

You’re an unpleasant little dweeb ain’tcha

The lad needs to be careful. He’s in danger of falling off his own edge.

Samba said:
Swanjaxs said:
Had a very interesting conversation one night out in Spain whilst following Celtic at Villarreal a few years ago with two serving SWP officers, the drinks were flowing and I was sitting back letting them discuss the Clydach murders, both had dealings with Morris over the years, one in particular.
Both agreed that Morris was an absolute psychopath and would probably have ended up murdering somebody eventually, but also both agreed, that in thier opinion, Morris wasn't responsible for the Clydach murders.
Anyway Celtic lost 2-0 and went out on aggregate, but will always remember receiving texts off my mates at Preston telling me that they had just witnessed Ferrie Bodde smashing one in from 35 yards!!! 😎

Your story is irrelevant.
Fenian c**t...GSTQ 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇬🇧

😂😂😂😂😂💚🇮🇪🍀

Itchysphincter said:
Samba said:
You disrespectful prìck.

Those with a brain cell will know what he means. Have you been banned from the other board then?

Or, someone who is not constantly on here because one has a life...now, what's it got to do with you simpleton?

Darran said:
I’ll never forget the feeling I had when the police said they’d found one glove at the scene.

:lol: Not funny really, but made me lol.

Samba said:
Itchysphincter said:
Those with a brain cell will know what he means. Have you been banned from the other board then?

Or, someone who is not constantly on here because one has a life...now, what's it got to do with you simpleton?

Not sure, you’ve probably been on here more than me recently. I was only asking because I saw something in the other board saying you’ve finally gone, and not before time apparently. Anyway, I was only asking, no need to be touchy about it. ECB was right by the way, the meltdown over this on the message boards is going to be interesting to say the least.

They don't mess about on the other site , they get rid of them
Far to tolerant of these obnoxious wum halfwits on here

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back