• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Clydach Murders

Best_loser said:
They don't mess about on the other site , they get rid of them
Far to tolerant of these obnoxious wum halfwits on here

They can afford to get rid of them on the other site when there’s hundreds joining everyday.

Itchysphincter said:
Samba said:
Or, someone who is not constantly on here because one has a life...now, what's it got to do with you simpleton?

Not sure, you’ve probably been on here more than me recently. I was only asking because I saw something in the other board saying you’ve finally gone, and not before time apparently. Anyway, I was only asking, no need to be touchy about it. ECB was right by the way, the meltdown over this on the message boards is going to be interesting to say the least.

Who am I supposed to be on the other site?

Samba said:
Itchysphincter said:
Not sure, you’ve probably been on here more than me recently. I was only asking because I saw something in the other board saying you’ve finally gone, and not before time apparently. Anyway, I was only asking, no need to be touchy about it. ECB was right by the way, the meltdown over this on the message boards is going to be interesting to say the least.

Who am I supposed to be on the other site?

Are you not dgt73? Why did I think you were…..?

Darran said:
Itchysphincter said:
Are you not dgt73? Why did I think you were…..?

I don’t think it is.

Ahhh, I saw the user name and thought it was familiar as one of her old aliases. This samba is beating a similar drum anyway.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:
I don’t think it is.

Ahhh, I saw the user name and thought it was familiar as one of her old aliases. This samba is beating a similar drum anyway.

Presumably this dgt character is a top chap too then 👏

Samba said:

He's known (proven) fantasist. He is also a bit (lot) of a stupid twat hence why Itchy was not sure if you were him.

DJack said:
Samba said:

He's known (proven) fantasist. He is also a bit (lot) of a stupid twat hence why Itchy was not sure if you were him.

What are you trying to say 🤔

Darran said:
Samba said:
What are you trying to say 🤔

I think he thinks you’re a bit of a cock.

That's the impression I've been getting...how will I sleep tonight 🤔 Probably with his missus again!

I've always got the impression it was not him! Most of the evidence I have seen, points to other people.

After so long being inside, surely he would have confessed to the killings? :eek:

jack123 said:
I've always got the impression it was not him! Most of the evidence I have seen, points to other people.

After so long being inside, surely he would have confessed to the killings? :eek:

The oracle has spoken.

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:

The oracle has spoken.

Rent free baby. :D

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back