• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Euro 2024 Thread

WTF have they put the Switzerland v Germany and the Scotland v Hungary game on at the same time ffs :mad:
It changed to this format after the 1982 World Cup when I think it was Algeria were knocked out by the Germans and the Austrians who played out a borefest 1 -0 win to Germany to ensure they both went through to the next round at the expense of the Algerians. I can remember watching it and they were lust stoking the ball around the half way line.

It changed to this format after the 1982 World Cup when I think it was Algeria were knocked out by the Germans and the Austrians who played out a borefest 1 -0 win to Germany to ensure they both went through to the next round at the expense of the Algerians. I can remember watching it and they were lust stoking the ball around the half way line.

Been plenty of instances of shenanigans in games in the past.

The journos are saying Scotland just need to avoid defeat to qualify.... surely 2 points isn't enough

The journos are saying Scotland just need to avoid defeat to qualify.... surely 2 points isn't enough
They need a point plus results to go their way in four other games, three of which looked pretty well sewn up.

Hungarian shirt very unusual, a badge left and right, haven't seen that before...

Looking like you can put Antiques Roadshow on and re-visit this game in the 80th minute before any side decides to go for it...

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back