• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Euro 2024 Thread

This. Foden isn't a winger and Saka doesn't seem interested in taking players on or has been told not to, while England play hardly any balls in behind for him to chase. It makes them very predictable.
It's so clearly Foden OR Bellingham, and Grealish should be there to play on the left.

Kane should be told to stay up front and the centre backs told to get it wide or into the midfield quickly. He'll probably do something now of course, but Rice looks a pile of gash when not protected by the Arse team.

Based on this so far both sides will have their arseholes torn open by Switzerland in the next round.
Slovakia slightly less so but England just don't play to the strengths of England.

Watkins and Palmer on for Saka and Trippier. 3-5-2. The players can play this system but Southgate tries to grind out results with his 4 man defence

It's almost a crime against football really

Harry Kane stinking the place out and a striker like Ollie Watkins sitting on the sideline

It's almost a crime against football really

Harry Kane stinking the place out and a striker like Ollie Watkins sitting on the sideline
I don't really get this. Kane's had almost zero service and is clearly one of the best strikers in the world. Bring on Watkins to play with him, fine. But taking him off when needing a goal would be like when Graham Taylor took off Lineker when his England team needed a goal.

I couldn't give a toss who Southgate brings on, couldn't give a monkey's if Watkins comes on for Kane blah blah blah.
Just looking forward to the meltdown that erupts when England gets knocked out (tonight hopefully)

I still think they'll win. Southgate will be forced into a lucky change by introducing width and speeding up the play in desperation. If they equalise and gain confidence it will get one sided. Then they'll be nailed on winners by their fans and the press again.

Luckily, my predictions are still terrible.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back