• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Euro 2024 Thread

The more I see that, the more I think the Dutch were robbed. I'm not talking about the handball, I mean the fact that Dumfries' foot was not aimed at Kane, it was Kane who kicked the Dutchman's foot after the shot.
It was a soft penalty no doubt. Anywhere else on the pitch and it's highly likely to be a free kick.

The Dutch have no one else to blame apart from themselves. They hardly created anything of significance and were the second best team on the night.

England will try to stifle Spain into submission, still going for a Spanish win, but it wouldn't be surprising if England came away with the pot, probably after extra time. If it goes to penalties, it's anyone's guess, as both teams have excellent takers.

The more I see that, the more I think the Dutch were robbed. I'm not talking about the handball, I mean the fact that Dumfries' foot was not aimed at Kane, it was Kane who kicked the Dutchman's foot after the shot.
Exactly, and as I said previously, that ref should not have been anywhere near the car park let alone the pitch. Anyone who's a proven dodgy cvnt will always have that in their DNA.

England will try to stifle Spain into submission, still going for a Spanish win, but it wouldn't be surprising if England came away with the pot, probably after extra time. If it goes to penalties, it's anyone's guess, as both teams have excellent takers.
If Spain turn up as they've done so far , can't see how they'll get beat. I still think that England have that bottling mentality, seeing how they/Southgate folded v Italy can't be forgotten. Spain are way n above a better side....even in a 1 off game, that's generally enough.

A mate has 2 tickets for the England v Spain game Sunday.

He paid £360 each, including flights but he didn't realise when he bought them months ago that it was going to be the same day as his wedding.

If you're interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at Guildford Registry Office, at 3pm. The bride's name is Sarah, she's 5'7" & quite attractive.

I guess it had to happen.
Ch4 is showing the 1966 World Cup Final.
Goal line technology anyone?

I post this as anecdotal evidence based on my experience only, of watching England in a foreign land as perhaps an illustration of why England football fans (and perhaps even English people) are so universally derided and despised.

I spent last week in Portugal with family, 10 adults and two pre school age kids. We were there for the four quarter finals and both semis. On Friday night we sat in a sports bar/restaurant which was absolutely rammed with Portuguese fans willing their team on. We neither cheered one team nor booed the other, we enjoyed the game as neutrals in the friendly company of the locals who were absolutely gutted at losing the shoot out but remained calm, friendly and normal.

Compare and contrast the following night at the same sports bar for England’s quarter final. We sat at the same tables, behaved in the same way, neither cheering when Switzerland scored nor visibly rooting against England (which took some effort). The atmosphere in the place was markedly different from the previous night. Rowdier, which is fine of course, far more drunk and as the night went on our lack of visible support for England (and it seems our Welsh voices) had obviously been clocked.

During the shoot out when Pickford saved the Swiss penalty, some absolutely mullered cockney wench, with her crispy red, union flag sporting Neanderthal fella close behind, ran up to our table and shouted “HAVE THAT YA FACKING WELSH WANKERS” at us. She didn’t wait for a response and apart from a wry “what on earth was that” smile between us she didn’t get one. Thenat the end of the shoot out some gap toothed northern monstrosity decided that instead of celebrating his team’s win his first stop would be at our table to abuse us. It went something like this

“Why are you cunts even here?”

“Watching the football mate”

“But you’re not even English”

“Well spotted”

“You’ve just sat there quietly all night”

“Aye. Watching the game see”

“Did you want Switzerland to win”

At this point a bare faced lie was prudent. A wrong answer here changes an entire holiday.

“Not really mate. Weren’t bothered either way. Congrats to your boys. Could go all the way now”

“Ah fuck off you fucking wankers”.

And off he went. We stayed in the villa for the semi final.

Anyway, this is a very long winded way of saying that England fans ruin everywhere they go and I hope they get fucking battered into oblivion tomorrow night. Viva Espana.

Thank you for listening.

I post this as anecdotal evidence based on my experience only, of watching England in a foreign land as perhaps an illustration of why England football fans (and perhaps even English people) are so universally derided and despised.

I spent last week in Portugal with family, 10 adults and two pre school age kids. We were there for the four quarter finals and both semis. On Friday night we sat in a sports bar/restaurant which was absolutely rammed with Portuguese fans willing their team on. We neither cheered one team nor booed the other, we enjoyed the game as neutrals in the friendly company of the locals who were absolutely gutted at losing the shoot out but remained calm, friendly and normal.

Compare and contrast the following night at the same sports bar for England’s quarter final. We sat at the same tables, behaved in the same way, neither cheering when Switzerland scored nor visibly rooting against England (which took some effort). The atmosphere in the place was markedly different from the previous night. Rowdier, which is fine of course, far more drunk and as the night went on our lack of visible support for England (and it seems our Welsh voices) had obviously been clocked.

During the shoot out when Pickford saved the Swiss penalty, some absolutely mullered cockney wench, with her crispy red, union flag sporting Neanderthal fella close behind, ran up to our table and shouted “HAVE THAT YA FACKING WELSH WANKERS” at us. She didn’t wait for a response and apart from a wry “what on earth was that” smile between us she didn’t get one. Thenat the end of the shoot out some gap toothed northern monstrosity decided that instead of celebrating his team’s win his first stop would be at our table to abuse us. It went something like this

“Well spotted”

At this point a bare faced lie was prudent. A wrong answer here changes an entire holiday.

“Not really mate. Weren’t bothered either way. Congrats to your boys. Could go all the way now”

Anyway, this is a very long winded way of saying that England fans ruin everywhere they go and I hope they get fucking battered into oblivion tomorrow night. Viva Espana.

Thank you for listening.
Splendid, sounds like a lovely evening, was had by all.

Please tell me the men were dressed in full football kits?

Splendid, sounds like a lovely evening, was had by all.

Please tell me the men were dressed in full football kits?
There were plenty of full kit wankers there, yes. We started to count them but there were too many.

“Well spotted”

Thank you for listening.
The very reason "As long as we beat the English (we don't care)" by the Phonics should be the European National Anthem for every single person outside of the Saes, absolute pigs.
Hope you and the fam had a lovely holiday my good friend 💪

The very reason "As long as we beat the English (we don't care)" by the Phonics should be the European National Anthem for every single person outside of the Saes, absolute pigs.
Hope you and the fam had a lovely holiday my good friend 💪
We did it was lovely thanks. It’s quite worrying mind that a wrong word or reaction on Saturday night would have escalated the situation badly and wrecked the holiday, possibly even worse. We were obviously massively outnumbered. We looked back on it with amusement but why these English scum think it’s ok to behave like that is beyond me. We weren’t even in England like :ROFLMAO:

We did it was lovely thanks. It’s quite worrying mind that a wrong word or reaction on Saturday night would have escalated the situation badly and wrecked the holiday, possibly even worse. We were obviously massively outnumbered. We looked back on it with amusement but why these English scum think it’s ok to behave like that is beyond me. We weren’t even in England like :ROFLMAO:
It's incredible how many them can make it abroad when you consider how stupid they are.

Bit like them signing "you're going home" to the German fans the other night.

An English Man Abroad

1: Go abroad and be obnoxious
2: Wear England/...... FC shirt 24/7 (fill in gaps)
3: Go only to "English Pubs"
4: East fried breakfast every morning in English Pub
5: Sit in English pub all day watching Only Fools and Horses on continuous loop
6: Pre order Sunday Dinner in English Pub in 35°c temperature
7: Abuse anyone that's not English...

Most of these new England abroad fans have never been passed Dover before...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back