• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Euro 2024 Thread

Rest easy ladies. This lot will be outplayed by Spain. Enjoy the media hype for few days, cos the crash and comedown is around the corner.
Just like the scum few months back....rinse n repeat.

We are one game away from 22 Championship club's singing " champions of Europe we know what we are " hopefully Spain delivers Sunday 😀

Foden was outstanding in the first half so much so that Koeman had to throw on another midfield player just to counteract his movement and it worked. Shame Bellingham gets all the media noise but Foden is class

Foden was outstanding in the first half so much so that Koeman had to throw on another midfield player just to counteract his movement and it worked. Shame Bellingham gets all the media noise but Foden is class
Foden was superb. It's noticeable that Bellingham has zero rapport with the rest of the team. If there's an incisive pass with Bellingham involved, the receiver runs the wrong way, whether it's him making the pass or receiving the pass. I'm beginning to think he does things the Real Madrid way, and that's it.

Foden was superb. It's noticeable that Bellingham has zero rapport with the rest of the team. If there's an incisive pass with Bellingham involved, the receiver runs the wrong way, whether it's him making the pass or receiving the pass. I'm beginning to think he does things the Real Madrid way, and that's it.
Bellingham is seriously overhyped ffs, each time I've watched him he doesn't do anything where he stands out from start to finish. Scores goals in fairness

Bellingham is seriously overhyped ffs, each time I've watched him he doesn't do anything where he stands out from start to finish. Scores goals in fairness
He falls over a lot and looks to see if the ref has spotted him. Flatters to deceive if you ask me

He falls over a lot and looks to see if the ref has spotted him. Flatters to deceive if you ask me
Obviously had a brilliant season with Madrid, but him and Mbappe have had terrible tournaments given their abilities.

Bellingham will probably play a blinder in the final now...

Kind of agree with you. Bellingham is obviously a top player and he seems a decent bloke but he’s turned up with a La Liga and champions league medal in his back pocket and I think he expected the team to be built around him and I suppose you can understand his logic after his first half in the first game. His problem is he has Foden who is equally and possibly more as effective in the middle so he’s had to adapt his game by moving more into wide positions, something I’m sure he didn’t think he would be asked to do so early on, allowing the manager to get the most out of Foden. It worked in the last game but the Spanish are on another level to the Dutch so it’ll be interesting how he sets them two up for this game. Well done to the manager though for getting them to park their ego’s so they can play together.

We are one game away from 22 Championship club's singing " champions of Europe we know what we are " hopefully Spain delivers Sunday 😀
Don't underestimate this comment. If we play the same crap as last year, then having this echoing round our place, the season will be a fckn nitemare. Dare I say, playing the scum will be a relief.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back