• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Funeral

MrSwerve said:
Darran said:
It’s only for themselves but in an instance like this I wonder why anyone would bother when you can save pics and vids off the net that’ll be a million times better.

Oh I’m fairly sure the vids will make it to their Facebook and Twitter profiles…

No doubt I’m just saying there’ll be better footage forever on the net.

Wonder if the orb, sceptre and crown are screwed onto the top of the coffin to stop them falling off

The only two royals that have actually served in a conflict, and neither of them can wear their uniforms.

I went to a funeral once and it said dress code sombre.

Being a little dyslexic I was the only one in the crematorium wearing a big Mexican hat.

Darran said:

Being a little dyslexic I was the only one in the crematorium wearing a big Mexican hat.

I'm surprised that you are not amongst the gathering there today, wearing that old tatty sweaty Cheap Trick Shirt :lol:

westside said:
Wonder if the orb, sceptre and crown are screwed onto the top of the coffin to stop them falling off

Those pall bearers done a fantastic job. Imagine they got their timings slightly out and something fell off the top of it, they'd be off to the tower! Proudest day of their young lives, no doubt.

Niigata Jack said:
Darran said:

I'm surprised that you are not amongst the gathering there today, wearing that old tatty sweaty Cheap Trick Shirt :lol:

Grow up.

Neath_Jack said:
westside said:

Those pall bearers done a fantastic job. Imagine they got their timings slightly out and something fell off the top of it, they'd be off to the tower! Proudest day of their young lives, no doubt.

Felt genuinely nervous for them moving the coffin. I’ve done it a few times and I shit myself so I can’t imagine the nerves doing it in front of the entire world.

Neath_Jack said:
westside said:

https://twitter.com/stephenfry/status/1571841141485572098?s=21&t=1Y-WIJtPrZqWmr7jnOxCrw

Neath_Jack said:
westside said:

The casket is lead lined as well, its all gone off fantastically well considering the amount of people involved, fair play

The sceptre and orb are screwed on, don’t think the crown is though.

https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/1571814518694596609?s=46&t=fT8vJv-CtFOFKw5F1cKwpg

Neath_Jack said:
https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/1571814518694596609?s=46&t=fT8vJv-CtFOFKw5F1cKwpg

Probably on the tv screen in castle gardens.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back