• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The hatred for Liverpool

Fireboy said:
Ebo said:
https://twitter.com/DanielTrainers/status/1530805309974818817?s=20&t=3HCnYkiQ51nW8JK72MT6cw

As per its the minority fvcking it up for the majority 🙄

As I mentioned earlier, there are lots who do this like my mates experience at wembley with Cardiff when they tried to force their way in through the turnstiles as he was going in.

JustJack said:
It was a volatile mix of inept management from event organisers (and police), and well, Scousers just being Scousers really

Neither side is free of blame.

(I edited this for being verbose.)

On all the evidence so far the Scousers were not to blame. Read Rob Draper's Twitter account above.

Glyn1 said:
JustJack said:
It was a volatile mix of inept management from event organisers (and police), and well, Scousers just being Scousers really

Neither side is free of blame.

(I edited this for being verbose.)

On all the evidence so far the Scousers were not to blame. Read Rob Draper's Twitter account above.

Verbose! Word of the week that! Take a bow :lol:

Pah! I know lots of 7-letter words, including "Sarcasm".

Seriously, has anyone seen any evidence at all of there being thousands of fake tickets?

Glyn1 said:
Pah! I know lots of 7-letter words, including "Sarcasm".

Seriously, has anyone seen any evidence at all of there being thousands of fake tickets?

Yes the police are investigating the Scoucers for forging them.

Attachments

• 9AB00584-716B-4CD6-BF63-D0E3C308FEE7.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 146

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back