• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The hatred for Steve Cooper

I don't hate him but I found his style of football hugely frustrating.
I look at things from a Swans perspective, so I hope Forest win today. They are the bigger club, so I''d rather be facing Huddersfield than them next season in the Championship. I think they'll struggle in the Prem though. Possibly the new Norwich.

All the hype has been Forest in the media, just like Brentford last year.. come on Hudders

Come on Forest!! Always liked them. My wife is from Nottingham, my nephew is at Wembley for the game and Alan Tate is a legend.

Huddersfield unable to sell out their allocation. Hope they lose.
Don Goodman has no right, he really doesn't to commentate.

Forest fans in the 'losers end' today. More teams have won when sat to the right of the dugouts as you see them at the top of the screen. We won in those seats twice and lost at the other end last season.

Are Hudds going to bother coming out of the changing rooms at all?

Take Johnson and Spence out of Florist and you have two utterly crap sides. Imagine our team of 2011 on that pitch…

Or Reading, Cardiff or Forest of 2011 come to that.

Skippyjack said:
Huddersfield are Steve Coopering it like last year

Indeed. I wa just thinking, just like I did in the ground last year, “you battle through 46 games, squeak your way through the semi finals, and then turn up and play like that, seriously? Like Shitehouse Utd?”.

I know the occasion can get to players but to show zero intent, cower in your own half, and hope to get a set piece or something from a hoof is an abysmal way to insult your fans, even if they can’t be bothered to buy all the tickets.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back