• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The January 2022 Transfer Window Thread

Im sorry but that was a pretty poor window. Wolf comes in as star signing but he is probably a month away from even being fit.
Fisher comes in and hasnt replaced Hamer.
CB comes in on loan to replace Cooper and Williams, but no guarentee he will actually be better than Cooper who has gone on loan.
Lad comes in from Shrewsbury as a panic replacement at LB as we left ourselves with nobody there.
Pato may still be refusing to play. God this just gets worse and worse.

Wouldnt be surprised if any offer came in Martin would be running out of this mess.

Bryanswan said:
Im sorry but that was a pretty poor window. Wolf comes in as star signing but he is probably a month away from even being fit.
CB comes in on loan to replace Cooper and Williams, but no guarentee he will actually be better than Cooper who has gone on loan.
Lad comes in from Shrewsbury as a panic replacement at LB as we left ourselves with nobody there.

Wouldnt be surprised if any offer came in Martin would be running out of this mess.

If an offer came in for Martin with full compo, I’d imagine we’d bite their hands off anyway. Not just for the money, but I still fail to see how someone like Cam Tosh couldn’t have more than matched what we’ve seen from Martin to be honest. Maybe he will come good, but he needs to show a different hand in the second half of the season. Martin will be gone if he succeeds anyway, at the first potential greener grass as per MKD to us. It’s more worrying just now that they’ll come up on a high and make him look an arse next year.

monmouth said:
Bryanswan said:

If an offer came in for Martin with full compo, I’d imagine we’d bite their hands off anyway. Not just for the money, but I still fail to see how someone like Cam Tosh couldn’t have more than matched what we’ve seen from Martin to be honest. Maybe he will come good, but he needs to show a different hand in the second half of the season. Martin will be gone if he succeeds anyway, at the first potential greener grass as per MKD to us. It’s more worrying just now that they’ll come up on a high and make him look an arse next year.

They really know how to kill your optimism. I just dont see where the goals are going to come from with the side we have now. Ntcham and Wolf both not fit, Pato out, 0 service to Piroe.
Its going to be a long few months.
At least we signed a left back.....

Two BIG elephants in the room - 39% of our shareholders contribute nothing £0000000 or means to get any ££££££££.
4,000 fans don't turn up to support the Swans. c£100,000 per game that could have paid wage demands.

Badlands said:
Two BIG elephants in the room - 39% of our shareholders contribute nothing £0000000 or means to get any ££££££££.
4,000 fans don't turn up to support the Swans. c£100,000 per game that could have paid wage demands.

The Americans own 69% so there isn’t 39% left.

No one knows who has put in money via the loan note as that information has not been forthcoming when questions have been raised. How do you know if some of the 31% has or has not?

The Trust (who your actual dig is at) can’t put in money as they were excluded from the sale of the club so didn’t received money that would have allowed that. Of course even if there was money they would have had to be allowed to participate in the convertible loan at the same terms as Silverstein et al. Do you know whether that was the case? Or are you throwing out baseless accusations?

Perhaps more people would turn up by the way if there was any ambition shown?

Badlands said:

Your percentages are off, but anyway, the Americans are to blame for the point you're making. They're the ones as the decision makers who decided to go and get a loan of a non shareholder and not to bother asking or fully briefing the second largest shareholder. And also withhold the particulars.

You have a relationship with the Americans, why don't you ask them why the trust were excluded from the loan?

AndyCole said:

Oh dear, missing the point yet again. Lisa.

Why are you signing your posts ‘Lisa’ now? Or is it part of your ‘random full stop’ posting style?

Weird. Anyway. Not sure what point I’ve missed. Badlands criticised the Trust for not having the money to invest in the club when the reason they don’t have money is because they were not given the opportunity to monetise their asset. Quite straightforward I would have thought. Even for you.

Londonlisa2001 said:
AndyCole said:

Why are you signing your posts ‘Lisa’ now? Or is it part of your ‘random full stop’ posting style?

Weird. Anyway. Not sure what point I’ve missed. Badlands criticised the Trust for not having the money to invest in the club when the reason they don’t have money is because they were not given the opportunity to monetise their asset. Quite straightforward I would have thought. Even for you.

And now the trust are pursuing the court case to monetise their shares (for use solely in relation to SCFC) Badlands and others will criticise that too.

"We're quite light on numbers. January is really difficult," he said.

"I've said to you before, I don't enjoy it. It's all a bit of a theatre. Clubs leave it so late, not one phone call about Liam Walsh and we get one at 7pm.

"You expect it to be frustrating. We came in four days before the season started. There were many people not up for the challenge. We're really up for the challenge.

"The players we've brought in have added to us, they've made the squad better, the team better. I think every manager in the country would want to do more business, they want to improve their squad as much as possible.

"What we didn't have was the luxury of time at the beginning. We had to learn with games. Did we do everything we'd have liked [in January]? No, I'm not going to sit here and lie. But have we been supported as much as the owners can possibly support us at this minute in time? I believe so. I trust them on that.

"I don't want to be disrespectful to the group we've got. They're brilliant to work with.

"This year was always going to be about trying to develop something that the supporters want at this football club, that's my understanding of it.

"We are not here to have a smash and grab season. We're here to develop a team of players that improve over a long period of time. I was really honest with everyone that this wasn't going to happen quickly. It doesn't change my belief of what we're doing here.

"Nathan [Jones] has been with that group of players for a long time. They've recruited for what they want to do. It makes a big difference, and give us that time and I've got no doubt that we'll be very successful."

Londonlisa2001 said:
AndyCole said:

He is a strange one and no mistake Lisa.
Just like that Dwight on the other Forum.
Both use Man Utd players as usernames
A coincidence ?
I think not ...

JUst as an update

https://the72.co.uk/262730/swansea-city-trialist-harry-seaden-released-by-southend-united/

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back