• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The loan players and social media

I thought his real strength was standing on the touch line and not being Cooper or Paterson, which took the opposition focus off Ronald on the other side. He offered absolutely nothing when it counted, total headless chicken. Maybe he can improve, but it looks easy to see why the Delias cast him adrift.
I concur Mon

This is social media but we don't know what went on in the background.
They might have been treated well inside the corridors and in general by the fans they encountered.
Not a fan of social media in the last few years, I think people are too quick to try and make out things are rosey and want everyone to hear about it.......its a bragging tool for insecurity so it could just be that or they generally liked it here.
We likely will never know......chances are fans who thanked them will be booing them down the line.
They’re just saying thanks. We know what went on - they were on loan here and part of the setup and now aren’t. So they’re just saying goodbye publicly (based on those links above - that’s all I’ve seen as I don’t use it). I’m not sure what the issue is unless I’m missing something

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back