• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Newport County vs Swansea City League Cup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swanjaxs said:
Blackpooljack said:
Is it just me or is the stream utter gash stop/start repeating/slowing etc, flicked over to the scum game and that stream is perfect

If your using iptv thats the risk you take, streaming fine for me on official SwansTV

Sadly my iptv is spot on here!!!!

You can say what you want about this being the first competitive game, basically a friendly, but that performance is totally unacceptable.

Ayew apart, an absolutely abysmal showing.

MrSwerve said:
Essentially a pre-season friendly, innit. Players probably won't be up for this (not saying they shouldn't be, mind). Won't read too much into this.

You should read plenty in to it.

Awful half from back to front.

And Wyndham stopping harping on about us being the better side in that half... we are clearly not !!!

With.so many players on international duty can't understand why we are playing this today

Saying that we should be doing better but Newport have form in the cup

Swanjaxs said:
Blackpooljack said:
Is it just me or is the stream utter gash stop/start repeating/slowing etc, flicked over to the scum game and that stream is perfect

If your using iptv thats the risk you take, streaming fine for me on official SwansTV

Perfect for me on Swans TV. Game is shite mind, as are we. Pitch looks awfully dry, which isn't helping.

TenbySwan said:
With.so many players on international duty can't understand why we are playing this today

Saying that we should be doing better but Newport have form in the cup

We're missing 2, perhaps three players who would make the starting eleven.

Let's not make excuses for the continuation of the truly woeful performances we became accustomed to seeing last season under Steve Cooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back