• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Newport County vs Swansea City League Cup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we don't address the striker situation PNE will be hard viewing next weekend

League Cup match (whatever its called this week) would have been the ideal game to give Steve Benda a run out same as ML did with GT the year we won it. Last season we said Woodman had his boots glued to the goal line and he has proved it again.

Essentially a pre-season friendly, innit. Players probably won't be up for this (not saying they shouldn't be, mind). Won't read too much into this.

Is it just me or is the stream utter gash stop/start repeating/slowing etc, flicked over to the scum game and that stream is perfect

MrSwerve said:
Essentially a pre-season friendly, innit. Players probably won't be up for this (not saying they shouldn't be, mind). Won't read too much into this.

Possibly but playing close to our strongest available side vs a club two leagues below us & at the 40 minute point we have not had a single attempt on target doesn’t suggest we are too we’ll set-up for next week!

We badly need the potential cash available from a good run in the cup competitions this season.

Blackpooljack said:
Is it just me or is the stream utter gash stop/start repeating/slowing etc, flicked over to the scum game and that stream is perfect

What browser are you using?

MrSwerve said:

This.

This will only be our second 90 minutes of the season with 3 starters missing and 4 players out of position.

Get the minutes into the legs and plan for the season ahead.

Blackpooljack said:

It's terrible.

Blackpooljack said:

If your using iptv thats the risk you take, streaming fine for me on official SwansTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back