• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Play-Off Semi-Final (2nd Leg) Brentford FC (0) vs Swansea City FC (1) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gadget1974 said:
Just noticed Sian Massey is one of the assistant ref's - always thought she was excellent.

Excellent, she's a good omen for us 😁

Epaul said:
Excited and nervous in equal degrees, sh*tting bricks already................

Yep, I wasn't that worried on Sunday as I didn't think we had much of a chance. Now we do it's squeaky bum time. It's still a huge ask though even with the 1 goal lead.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Epaul said:
Excited and nervous in equal degrees, sh*tting bricks already................

Yep, I wasn't that worried on Sunday as I didn't think we had much of a chance. Now we do it's squeaky bum time. It's still a huge ask though even with the 1 goal lead.

I've got the feeling that our squad is coming of age ... hopefully we'll carry on where we left off on Sunday and get us to Wembley :D

jacktar said:
We'll be on our own tonight.

The football masses of the UK and beyond will all be rooting for Brentford, the team that
* has never been in the Premier League,
* should have had automatic promotion
* play the best football in the division
* play their last game at their famous old ground.

Well I say fackem.

Let's just finish the job and shut Frank's mighty gob.

COYS

Let's hope it has shades of Upton Park when we won 4-1.

jackharris said:
https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1288530981268467714?s=21

Happy with that... Naughton will add a calm head and a better attacking threat in possession.

Magic_Michu said:
jackharris said:
https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1288530981268467714?s=21

Happy with that... Naughton will add a calm head and a better attacking threat in possession.

Agree. It was the only possible change imo

I really hope we don't buckle in the first 20 mins

If we score first they will cave in no doubt !!

VDH and Naughton premier league defenders, seen it all before. Roberts full international played and had results against World Cup finalists. Guehi raw but has the tools to deal with these boys today.

Come on the boys

Risc said:
VDH and Naughton premier league defenders, seen it all before. Roberts full international played and had results against World Cup finalists. Guehi raw but has the tools to deal with these boys today.

Come on the boys

Gutted VDH has been picked, although in fairness he's long overdue for a decent performance - maybe tonight's the night.

I would have kept the same side. Cabango better at coming out with the ball, and Better in the air. Big mistake from Cooper in my opinion. Hope he proves me wrong I really do.

Here we go. No idea why, but I'm not nervous at all. Maybe something to do with the empty stadiums, or the fact we've scraped in to the playoffs so it's a free go. I'm expecting that this will change during the match.

Still all Brentford this Brentford that, let's fucking smash them.

Turned the sound off. I'm not putting up with that sh1t again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back