• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 Cup: The Official Swansea City v Bristol City FA Cup Third Round Replay Match Thread

What will the result be against Bristol City

• Swans win

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Bristol City win

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Swansea93 said:
I know he’s only 18 but Congreve needs a loan, how many step overs does he do a game f**k my eyes.

Yes he really does. But we don't have the bodies. Unless Cotterill is ready to step up.

Win v QPR and maybe I'll forget about yet another shtshow. I think we possibly have maybe 6 players better than average. The rest ??? No words.

Chief said:
Yes he really does. But we don't have the bodies. Unless Cotterill is ready to step up.

I like Cam, but he frustrated me tonight. Every time he had the ball he looked to beat the man, but I don’t remember him actually beating his man once. We need reinforcements or else there’s only one direction we’re going. It may not be this season, but it’ll catch up to us eventually.

FelindreJack said:
I like Cam, but he frustrated me tonight. Every time he had the ball he looked to beat the man, but I don’t remember him actually beating his man once. We need reinforcements or else there’s only one direction we’re going. It may not be this season, but it’ll catch up to us eventually.

Yes he didn't have a good night. I like him for trying though. He didn't shy away or hide. But whether he's good enough yet for the championship I doubt.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Another post match interview where Russ had zero answers.

I doubt there is much he can say, at least when it comes to transfers. 2 weeks in to the window and we’re still nowhere near making any signings. Targets (and possible alternatives) should have identified and worked on weeks and weeks ago.

I don't think January is a good time to do much anyway to be fair. It's easy to just say spend, but no team wants to lose anyone decent at this time...except us, seemingly, as we've fell out with everyone.

Plan for the summer when there is more availability. If we want a tilt at promotion, what are Christie and Wolf up to for loans? They could fit straight in with zero risk. I doubt there's a forward available now to replace Oba that anyone would let go. Obviously we should give Whittaker a shot at it. No chance, so we are pretty snookered there anyway.

FelindreJack said:
I doubt there is much he can say, at least when it comes to transfers. 2 weeks in to the window and we’re still nowhere near making any signings. Targets (and possible alternatives) should have identified and worked on weeks and weeks ago.

Did you watch it? I was talking purely about the game, he just huffed and puffed and shrugged his shoulders.
I'm not expecting anything in the window except departures. Diminishing returns and a club more likely to go down than up.

It is what it is, much changed team, paid the price.

For me, what yesterday did prove, is 3 at the back is a complete no no with the personnel we have. One tackle, misplaced pass, or mistake of any kind in front of our back three we are exposed. Back to four at QPR please Russ.

Just seen the goals. Benda might have made different mistakes but he'd have got out and blocked those two. Fisher might as well just be invisible. Stops next to nothing.

Martin can't moan after spunking 400k on that shishow for no reason.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back