• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Play-Off Semi-Final (2nd Leg) Brentford FC (0) vs Swansea City FC (1) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
magicdaps10 said:
Seriously here lads, they are miles ahead of us in terms of football.

I would take it but if we beat them we should be up in front of a judge Monday morning!

we havent started, not even chasing in midfield , should be different 2nd half, they look weak in defence. but atm they better than us

JackFish said:
monmouth said:
Surely the plan was to hang in for half an hour playing it tight, not to vacate totally our half of the field. Just when you think you've seen everything.

Seems like a sensible approach doesn’t it?

Sounds too easy to me :lol:

magicdaps10 said:

I would take it but if we beat them we should be up in front of a judge Monday morning!

Watch how they allow Mulder to pass it to a centre back, but as soon as the centre back receives the ball they force the pass to our full back who has no choice but to kick it long. They then win the second ball nearly every time..

I couldn't begin to guess what our plan is supposed to be.

Our final ball is just not there .. something needs to give or change to get back in this

LeonWasTheDog's said:
DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Pass, pass, hoof!

That’s all because of Brentford. They’ve been the best team we’ve faced this season for cutting off our passing lines. Mix in a press at times and we can’t deal with it. They’re a good side. Manager seems a c**t, but a good side nonetheless.

Yeah, bottom line is they are much better than us and they and Fulham deserve to slug it out. In fact they should already be up. We'd have had more chance against Brom. Doesn't mean we can't nick it with some ridiculous spawn, but it really would be grand theft play off.

People who chew gum with their mouths open should be put down.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
magicdaps10 said:

Watch how they allow Mulder to pass it to a centre back, but as soon as the centre back receives the ball they force the pass to our full back who has no choice but to kick it long. They then win the second ball nearly every time..

I couldn't begin to guess what our plan is supposed to be.

Not a problem if your deep midfielders are mobile. Leon and Joe would get fullbacks out of situations like that all day long. We don’t get that from Grimes or Fulton (a little from Grimes, but nothing from Fulton).

The little ginger number 21 playing for Fulham the other night - now there’s a player. Ran the deep midfield and showed how limited Grimes is (who’s a reasonable Championship player in fairness, but no more).

J_B said:
People who chew gum with their mouths open should be put down.

Why can't I 'like' posts in the matchday thread?

He's an arrogant looking twat

We are completely open all the time. Lucky we’re only one down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back