• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Play-Off Semi-Final (2nd Leg) Brentford FC (0) vs Swansea City FC (1) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a grip FFS, Cabango has a hernia and VDH has a half or so in him. They are a good footballing team, first goal Gallagher sold himself second Grimes and VDH frucked up. Full backs need to tuck in we can score dont panic.

sainthelens said:
Awful performance,...but
No way can we play as bad 2nd half, plus a goal will see Brentford start shttn it. All seems unlikely but just think thers more left in this yet.

I think they'll score 5 or 6, but my glass is now fully empty, in all senses. That was beyond belief in the biggest match we've had for two years.

J_B said:
Richard said:
Why isn't Cabango starting the game? Big mistake Cooper!

It's a fair question. Why not keep the defence that kept a clean sheet on Sunday?

Exactly this! A completely unnecessary change. Cabango did alright on Sunday, they were kept quiet for the most part. So why drop him to put a Right back to fill in at centre back.

sainthelens said:
Awful performance,...but
No way can we play as bad 2nd half, plus a goal will see Brentford start shttn it. All seems unlikely but just think thers more left in this yet.

yep we need to score , to see what they and us are made of......its for the Prem FFs. start playing boys.

Grimes/Fulton off, drop Gallagher in to the hole and bring on Celina. Sh1t or bust.

monmouth said:
sainthelens said:
Awful performance,...but

I think they'll score 5 or 6, but my glass is now fully empty, in all senses. That was beyond belief in the biggest match we've had for two years.

Don't worry, Dyer will come on a score a double to win the game. ;)

Janssen deliberately elbowed Ayew In the back of the head at the end there. You could see his intent. He’s a dirty player. Well done Gallagher for giving him some of his own medicine.

Right, I've refilled my glass. Get into the poxy twats. F*ck em up.

Cabango and Dhanda on for VDH and Fulton. Back to 4-4-2 then?

KrunchyKarrot said:
Get a grip FFS, Cabango has a hernia and VDH has a half or so in him. They are a good footballing team, first goal Gallagher sold himself second Grimes and VDH frucked up. Full backs need to tuck in we can score dont panic.

Lol... That's you talking shit as cabango just came on

Ah no, still the same formation with Gallagher playing deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back