• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Swansea City vs Bristol City Match Thread

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Cooperman said:
Just tuned in, seems I haven't missed much. Should I go back to watching the grass grow?

Might as well. This is slow. City keeper has had one half save to make, that’s it.

It's all looking a bit meh, very lethargic from both teams. Worlds apart from how we played the opening 20 versus Forest.

Will there be a lap of honour with the kids at the end of the game or are they saving their energy for something else?

Cooperman said:
Just tuned in, seems I haven't missed much. Should I go back to watching the grass grow?

I would

I'd rather go 5 upfront and lose 2 nil than fanny around like this.

This is the result of a whole season worth of 'coaching' and a bunch of sackless shithouses on the pitch.

Remember the pig ugly moron classed this as 'must win'. He's certainly motivated them.

We don’t look like a team playing a must-win game. 35 minutes in and not much has happened.

Also just noticed how fucking ridiculous Williams’ hair is.

That racket the coaching staff are making wouldn’t be allowed if us supporters were in our seats in the West stand.

MrSwerve said:
Highlight so far is Cooper scratching his arse (deep) on the touchline.

You have to be making that up.

He’s never that animated on the touch line.

Ayew aside we don't have a single player on the pitch who can consistently beat a player with trickery, and we're not passing or moving quickly enough to make up for it. Story of the season.

Hell of a move there starting with Mulder, could and maybe should have ended with a goal

Millwall are losing, for all the good it’ll do us.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back