• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Swansea vs Brentford Championship Play-Off Semi-Final (1st Leg) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABSwan said:
Brentford starting to rest players now. We need some changes too.

And they’re walking around in slow motion, hoping to take the one goal deficit to Fullers Brewery Wednesday.

Something to hold on to at Griffin Park now. I honestly think we will score.

Cautiously optimistic after that. Id say we need to score but Im also thinking that that isn't beyond us. These guys bummed us home and away in the league. That didnt happen today. Id call that progress.

Great performance and phenomenal goal.
Would love to go through on Wednesday, if only to stop the commentators turning everything into a positive for Brentford.

Utterly insufferable.

Risc said:
Something to hold on to at Griffin Park now. I honestly think we will score.

W've been playing better away from the Liberty so definitely hopeful.
Stats showing it was easier than it was to watch - but we could easily have had 4.

We needed to get our noses in front.

They will come out all guns blazing, we know this.

But I'll bet my left foot we will score up there.

I'm confident we'll get through 👍

Swanjaxs said:
Wish Prick McCarthy would shut the fuck up

That commentator was even worse. Must be a Brentford lifelong supporter.

Got better as game went on ( sending off aside). Can def see us scoring up there as not that impressed with their defence. Just all depends on wether we can cut out any defensive mistakes. Only 2 dangers being Watkins and Benrahma.
No stupid fckn mistakes now lads please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back