• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Swansea vs Brentford Championship Play-Off Semi-Final (1st Leg) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest, nobody expected us to be in the playoffs today, so for me it's a free swing.

If we can hit our straps against a possibly punch drunk Brentford who knows.

Brewsters and Ayew are capable of creating/scoring against any side in this league that's for sure.

We need to take a lead, any sort of lead to West London, Brentford would then have to chase the game, and i fancy us to hit them on the break.

Anyways, just (try) enjoy the ride YJB's 🖤🤍

Nerves have well and truly kicked in, said I wouldn’t this time around because was never expecting to get here in first place but hasn’t worked like that unfortunately.

Would bite someone’s hand off for a 0-0 at home but with their front three I just can’t see us keeping clean sheet. If they play to their abilities they will have too much, but off days happen, especially in play offs.

I'd like us to really have a go and not be overwhelmed. We've nothing to lose really.

Bill the bee said:
Narrow win for the bees,will be a good game of football.

Are you bringing many travelling fans with you? ;) :lol:

Any form of win, regardless of the score, will do.

I think we have to win to have any chance.

Jackfath said:
I'd like us to really have a go and not be overwhelmed. We've nothing to lose really.

Or maybe make sure we are still in the tie come Weds? Think we need to go there on level terms at least.

Swanjaxs said:
Let's be honest, nobody expected us to be in the playoffs today, so for me it's a free swing.

If we can hit our straps against a possibly punch drunk Brentford who knows.

Brewsters and Ayew are capable of creating/scoring against any side in this league that's for sure.

We need to take a lead, any sort of lead to West London, Brentford would then have to chase the game, and i fancy us to hit them on the break.

Anyways, just (try) enjoy the ride YJB's 🖤🤍

Absolutely, it's a free shot. They're not better than us and their wins against us ended up counting for nothing. The weight of expectation is on them.

sainthelens said:
Itchysphincter said:
Where is everyone?

Probably waiting for a defeat so they can moan like fck.

Sadly, this does seem to be the case. A shame.

Anyways, today is all about us and the fans that support us.

Our upward momentum and confidence vs their shocking decline is the clincher. Their game is all about being on the front foot and grasping the initiative. Their mindset will hopefully preclude this, and our boys will thrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back