• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Swansea vs Brentford Championship Play-Off Semi-Final (1st Leg) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swanjaxs said:
Is Grimes playing ffs!
Anonymous

Its cleverer than that. Franks has targeted our fulcrum, not giving Grimes any space, whatsoever.

Brentford normally vacate the middle of midfield to expand the game. Tonight they have chosen to stifle our game instead, which makes sense as they are up against it mentally.

Credit to us for recognising this and as a result us having the best of the chances.

Think its going how we all secretly thought it would. Seems Coops doesn't know wether to stick or twist going forward as Brentford look sharper going forward than us.
Fancy us tho from a set piece.

Churchillian speech from Cooper coming up...

Brewster makes it 1-0.

Ayew from the penalty spot 2-0.

Final whistle blows and it's advantage Swansea.

If Carlsberg did second half's 🙏

KarlHRummenigge said:
Swanjaxs said:
Is Grimes playing ffs!
Anonymous

Its cleverer than that. Franks has targeted our fulcrum, not giving Grimes any space, whatsoever.

Brentford normally vacate the middle of midfield to expand the game. Tonight they have chosen to stifle our game instead, which makes sense as they are up against it mentally.

Credit to us for recognising this and as a result us having the best of the chances.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=hzSQ3xgoh-w&feature=emb_logo

For some reason I'd prefer to draw or lose by the odd goal today so we have to chase and play at theirs.

If we go into the 2nd leg winning and try to hold a goal advantage, well we all know how them games go.

KarlHRummenigge said:
Swanjaxs said:
Is Grimes playing ffs!
Anonymous

Bang on.

ABSwan said:
For some reason I'd prefer to draw or lose by the odd goal today so we have to chase and play at theirs.

If we go into the 2nd leg winning and try to hold a goal advantage, well we all know how them games go.

I'd prefer to smash them 15-0 tonight and put it to bed.

Captain_Sham said:
KarlHRummenigge said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=hzSQ3xgoh-w&feature=emb_logo

So Grimes is our fulcrum and they have changed their game accordingly...

Ok then 👍

Nocountryforoldjack said:
ABSwan said:

I'd prefer to smash them 15-0 tonight and put it to bed.

haha, I must adnit that would be a much preferable option

Surprise stat on TV we have conceded less goals from set pieces than any other side in the league.

Dr. Winston said:
We need to cut out the aimless hoofing. Just inviting them straight back onto us.

We used to do it in the PL too, v annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back