• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Pilot, Mumbles

Private Partz

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Spoke to Jo, one of the owners today. The pub is reopening after nearly 9 months on Monday 9th.
IMHO a decent boozer run by nice people and a local business that deserves support of those wanting a decent socially distanced pint of real ale :)

Always one of my favourite pubs in Swansea and usually make a bee line for it when I'm back visiting family. My mum likes it too.

Darran said:
thefranchise said:
Is he about?

Not posting but reading all the time.
The nosey twat.

Innit!! he hasn't bothered me for 2 weeks thank f*** well he has got a new bff

Hi Max :D :D

Darran said:
Epaul said:
Innit!! he hasn't bothered me for 2 weeks thank f*** well he has got a new bff

Hi Max :D :D

He’s busy this weekend he’s had some fish delivered.

What he's finally finished installing that littl puddle in his back garden....wonders will never cease, he should have stuck to goldfish........well thats all they are really just big ones, I'm sure he'll get Alan around for a spot of dipping the float......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Epaul said:
Darran said:
He’s busy this weekend he’s had some fish delivered.

What he's finally finished installing that littl puddle in his back garden....wonders will never cease, he should have stuck to goldfish........well thats all they are really just big ones, I'm sure he'll get Alan around for a spot of dipping the float......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking Heron will probably have them next week. :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back