• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The players

Swanluke

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Is it me or is it clearly showing that the players really don’t enjoy working with the current coaching set up? the first couple of games there’s always going to be effort and patience for change but I look at the Bristol game and last night and there just seems a real lack of conviction from the players to work for this manager.

I read another post about Grimes looking totally disinterested at what Duff was saying to him and I have to agree. I literally have no idea what the plan is? Help the ball on and possibly try and work something? We can blame our midfield for being toothless but we just seem to be playing into the hands of most teams in the championship. You can’t play this direct style without a big lump upfront, a bony or Jason Scotland type of player to hold the ball up and bring players into play.

Russ frustrated the life out of me but I could see what he was trying. When he went to the back four we looked great on times. Also players seemed to love him. Like potter, cooper (although his football was tedious on times ) Brendan,laudrup,Martinez etc you could see there was an enjoyment from players and they had a bit of personality about them.

I’m clinging onto the hope that he has had bad starts at his previous clubs and he can turn it around. I just hope it’s not a win here and there to cover cracks. These players are built to play a passing brand of football and like we’ve already said it only needed changes to strengthen the defence and be a little more direct.

The worst thing about it all was the game finished at half midnight here in Dubai and I then spent the next two hours fuming trying to get to sleep :lol:

Anyway let’s hope it changes soon …

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back