• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The position with Naughton

Cooperman

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Anyone got an ear to the ground on this?

Has he gone for good, has he been linked anywhere, does he have a social media footpring and does this give any clues as to what he's up to?

I ask on the basis that there was once talk of a potential for contract extension or renewal but then it all went very quiet.

Cooperman said:
Anyone got an ear to the ground on this?

Has he gone for good, has he been linked anywhere, does he have a social media footpring and does this give any clues as to what he's up to?

I ask on the basis that there was once talk of a potential for contract extension or renewal but then it all went very quiet.

I definitely do not have any inside knowledge but he’s not shown on the official site as part of our first team squad so I guess at least technically he has left, post expiry of his old contract, whether we are still talking or have an offer on the table is another matter - might depend on both of who we can get in on a loan/free vs what other interest he has.

Hes a decent championship defender (very good last season) who I would imagine will get a better offer from another championship.

Shite in the PL though.

SgorioFruit said:
i'll drive him there myself

One of our best experienced players whom we need to keep.With no money about anywhere it would be madness to let him go. However if you could stick Ayew in the back of your Taxi as i suggest this would be more beneficial to our team.

KrunchyKarrot said:
SgorioFruit said:
i'll drive him there myself

One of our best experienced players whom we need to keep.With no money about anywhere it would be madness to let him go. However if you could stick Ayew in the back of your Taxi as i suggest this would be more beneficial to our team.

Talking of which, is there any news re Ayew? I saw some photos of him in Paris recently but nothing since.

Raynor94 said:
Excellent championship player, would be sorry to lose him

I agree. We can’t afford him on Premier League wages but I’d happily have him as one of our bigger earners.

Him and Dyer not at training today, both been offered new deals but waiting on promises of game time.

Swansea93 said:
Him and Dyer not at training today, both been offered new deals but waiting on promises of game time.

Which is fair enough imo re naughton not so much dyer.

Swansea93 said:

Fireboy said:
Swansea93 said:

Suppose the case with Dyer is similar to Wayne's although the latter was involved more.

Why the fuk have we offered Dyer a new contact?

I’d much rather that wage be offered to somebody who will add something, not the time to be fannying about for sentimental reasons.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back