• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Queen.

In fairness to the boy, he has got two consecutive L’s in his name, so (as a kindly sole might point out), it’s a start! I’ve tried pronouncing it a number of times using the Welsh ‘LL’ and I’ve even tried saying Billy (as in Prince Billy, which is quite interesting in itself), but without much success, even with a gob-full of Asda oven chips, so I’ll just go with Billy of the Valley. And of course, the People of Wales should present Billy Boy with the gift of a bespoke ring, hand-crafted by druid elders, using a special cut of the Wossoccur Diamond.

https://www.unofficialroyalty.com/when-the-monarch-dies-royal-wills-and-inheritance/

Itchysphincter said:
I wonder at what point Brian May will get wheeled out? Can’t be long now.

Aye Aye....There's bound to be some sort of godawfully tedious concert coming up with May, Rod Stewart, Elton John etc to 'celebrate' her life for the nation, with Duran Duran and Black Sabbath early on to perk everybody up..

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back