• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Queen.

Swanjaxs said:
WOL scraping the barrel again...

'Image of Queen' appears in clouds above Wales

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/image-queen-appears-clouds-above-24974159#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

Looks more like the elephant man

Chief said:
Professor said:
No. It's reserved for the eldest son of the Monarch. At some point, after a suitable period of mourning, William will be named PoW. He automatically becomes the Duke of Cornwall.

May coincide with Charles' coronation which is likely to be next summer. There will likely be an investiture for William in 2024 or '25 like Charles had in Caernarfon in 1969.

Also anticipate Edward may be made Duke of Edinburgh as taken on much of the late Duke's duties like the DoE awards.

The nonce will remain frozen out.

Surely, surely they can stop that farce now. Insulting to all of us.

Which part? I anticipate a much smaller 'Royalty' going forward. We have, if we are to maintain a monarchy (not that I would), look to the Swedish and Dutch model. Many like the continuity of the monarchy. I would go for the RoI situation where the Dail and Teosaic hold the reigns and the President as Head of State is largely ceremonial. Would also abolish the Lords and have a smaller part-elected, part appointed (as the expert cross bench peers are) to provide true expert guidance.

Professor said:
Chief said:

Which part? I anticipate a much smaller 'Royalty' going forward. We have, if we are to maintain a monarchy (not that I would), look to the Swedish and Dutch model. Many like the continuity of the monarchy. I would go for the RoI situation where the Dail and Teosaic hold the reigns and the President as Head of State is largely ceremonial. Would also abolish the Lords and have a smaller part-elected, part appointed (as the expert cross bench peers are) to provide true expert guidance.

But let's allow those who wish to mourn to do so and allow the Queen the respect in death that she earned in a life of service.

I did enjoy this:

[media]https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/1567894552744271872[/media]

JackSomething said:
I did enjoy this:

[media]https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/1567894552744271872[/media]

Someone needs to track down that couple

Chief said:
Professor said:
No. It's reserved for the eldest son of the Monarch. At some point, after a suitable period of mourning, William will be named PoW. He automatically becomes the Duke of Cornwall.

May coincide with Charles' coronation which is likely to be next summer. There will likely be an investiture for William in 2024 or '25 like Charles had in Caernarfon in 1969.

Also anticipate Edward may be made Duke of Edinburgh as taken on much of the late Duke's duties like the DoE awards.

The nonce will remain frozen out.

As Michael Sheen brought up in his You Tube interview on Owen Jones' YT Channel, it is now time for the Prince of Wales title to be abandoned....the whole original premise of Wales having an English Prince Of Wales was to insult and intimidate the Welsh....and it is still a complete incongruity..

BrynCartwright said:
Chief said:

As Michael Sheen brought up in his You Tube interview on Owen Jones' YT Channel, it is now time for the Prince of Wales title to be abandoned....the whole original premise of Wales having an English Prince Of Wales was to insult and intimidate the Welsh....and it is still a complete incongruity..

I’ll be honest here and I don’t want to sound rude but I couldn*t give a f*ck,couldn’t give a f*ck because it’ll have absolutely no bearing on my life whatsoever.

Darran said:
BrynCartwright said:

I’ll be honest here and I don’t want to sound rude but I couldn*t give a f*ck,couldn’t give a f*ck because it’ll have absolutely no bearing on my life whatsoever.

Thank goodness you don't care about other things that have absolutely no bearing on your life whatsoever...

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:

Thank goodness you don't care about other things that have absolutely no bearing on your life whatsoever...

I get on with my life Andrew I haven’t got time to worry about a load of old bollox that’ll never affect me,especially as I’m a happy chap.

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:

Brilliant :lol:

BrynCartwright said:
Chief said:

wise words spoken.

New Prince of Wales confirmed.

Attachments

• _93048326_gettyimages-490254596.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 470
I wonder at what point Brian May will get wheeled out? Can’t be long now.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back