• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Queen.

The bbc wouldn’t have moved to rolling news and black ties if something wasn’t imminent. There are protocols in place dontcha know.

exiledclaseboy said:
The bbc wouldn’t have moved to rolling news and black ties if something wasn’t imminent. There are protocols in place dontcha know.

London Bridge is down.

Strange that they're still saying 'she is comfortable and resting' though.

MrSwerve said:

Can't get much more comfortable than being dead.

'Flog It' fckd over yet again...!

I thought she looked bad in the shots with that Truss woman....

Often the case with long married couples, one dies and the other follows soon after.

Didn't the last King Charles have his head cut off?

Dr. Winston said:
MrSwerve said:

Can't get much more comfortable than being dead.

Nothing to do with Her Maj demise, but that made me laugh.

Yeah they'll see her off when they are ready to roll, with the old morphine no doubt, if she's not gone already. Just following the plan now.

King Tampon and Queen Nag.

Christ almighty, as if we haven't suffered enough lately. And the person that will have to front up? Thick Lizzy.

Pegojack said:
If she's on her way, better it were soon. We don't need anything distracting from the next General Election and giving Beaker the opportunity to act all stateswomanly in front of the grieving plebs.

She might even call an election now. Stability and all that, and she's never going to be more popular than now.

I've no real time for the Monarchy other than 'tourists are money', but it does feel sad to me, as she's been constant through most if not all our lives.

In breaking news very old lady about to peg it

monmouth said:
Yeah they'll see her off when they are ready to roll, with the old morphine no doubt, if she's not gone already. Just following the plan now.

Certainly seems to be the case.

Swans won't have a game until WBA (a) if that's the case. Don't they cancel all events for 10 days?!

Alarch1912 said:
Swans won't have a game until WBA (a) if that's the case. Don't they cancel all events for 10 days?!

Oh no. I hope the Wells 10k survives. It won't will it? "the nation will be in mourning".

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back