• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Queen.

Elizardbeth looked like death warmed up the other day - the skinsuit is looking old and worn these days 🦎

I'm feeling quite sombre, how ridiculous is that?

Whether you are a royalist or not the Queen has done a wonderful job for 70ish years and deserves to have the respect she deserves. If it turns out to be close to the end for her then her family will be feeling a very different emotion to us the general public. We are all aware of how we felt when our own family have been close to death, and I hope they are given some latitude by the press and tv people.

They'll have to re design the crown cos Charlies ears will be in the way.

This could turn out to be an awful week for Rangers fans, stuffed by Sellick, stuffed by Ajax, and now this!

Get well soon Ma'am, GSTQ.

Allegedly took a nasty turn when she opened the Balmoral energy bill

Sad, and even sadder that we’re going to have Charles as king very soon.

My Mam loved the Queen, if Mam was still with us she’d be distraught with the news that the Queen may not have long 😩

sainthelens said:
They'll have to re design the crown cos Charlies ears will be in the way.

Why can't we just draft in Helen Mirren?

If she's alive and watching tv...she'll be watching her own obituary. Fckn mental.

Don't you think it is a bit OTT from the TV companies. All wearing Black as if she has already passed on, which perhaps she has although with no official announcement then it's a bit premature.

sainthelens said:
If she's alive and watching tv...she'll be watching her own obituary. Fckn mental.

I was thinking the same mate. I mean has she passed yet or what? If not, then jeeeeezz.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back