• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Ryan Giggs girlfriend photo

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 4,895

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Isn’t a Ryan Giggs girlfriend photo.

People really are fucking stupid.

Attachments

• 5860EFDC-F45C-4DF9-B4A2-D8937CF2B3A7.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 2,800
Just catching up - are we saying the photo that doesn’t say it’s Giggs’s girlfriend isn’t Giggs’s girlfriend?

Itchysphincter said:
Just catching up - are we saying the photo that doesn’t say it’s Giggs’s girlfriend isn’t Giggs’s girlfriend?

No I think we are saying it isn't Giggs girlfriend... :lol: ;)

The photo is of Melissa Gentz and not Kate Greville

https://hotworldreport.com/world-news/student-22-shares-horror-photos-of-sickening-injuries-after-motocross-millionaire-lover-battered-her-over-instagram-cleavage-snap/

PSumbler said:
Itchysphincter said:

No I think we are saying it isn't Giggs girlfriend... :lol: ;)

So it is Giggs's girlfriend. Thanks for clearing that up.

Feck me!!! Was he doing the Gentz bird as well???

What an horrible twat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9RCAslGf0U

Monty said:

The bloke with the camera you mean? I'd tend to agree he is as well

Monty said:

I’ve met Giggs twice,well Amy’s had her photo taken with him twice.
Once down the Vetch when Toshack brought the Welsh team there to train and once when he was assistant manager of Manchester United when we played them at the Liberty.
He was superb both times,talking to her about Swansea both times.

He’s clearly a bit of a twat though but we need to reserve judgement on what’s happened on this occasion until the full facts are established.

Darran said:
Once down the Vetch when Toshack brought the Welsh team there to train and once when he was assistant manager of Manchester United when we played them at the Liberty.

He’s clearly a bit of a twat though but we need to reserve judgement on what’s happened on this occasion until the full facts are established.

You could argue he was 'on duty' both of those times and on his best behaviour. Would Trundle react like that if you went up to him in the street? I highly doubt it. That shows his true character.

Monty said:
Darran said:

You could argue he was 'on duty' both of those times and on his best behaviour. Would Trundle react like that if you went up to him in the street? I highly doubt it. That shows his true character.

I think the bloke filming him is a bit of a prick myself but I suppose in the pc world cocks like you live in today he isn’t.
Giggs should have knocked him out.

There he is,Vetch and Liberty.

Attachments

• 2DFC0795-4D02-48E0-87F8-3E0B277369A2.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2,613
  • 336AC760-B1FE-4B8E-BA99-E2B63E128F91.jpeg
    173.5 KB · Views: 2,613
Darran said:
Monty said:

I think the bloke filming him is a bit of a prick myself but I suppose in the pc world cocks like you live in today he isn’t.
Giggs should have knocked him out.

How is he a prick and different to anyone you'd find on the East stand on a Saturday? The only PC world I live in is the one i'm typing on now you fucking bellend.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back