• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

The Ryan Giggs girlfriend photo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25
  • Views Views: Views 6,467
Just catching up - are we saying the photo that doesn’t say it’s Giggs’s girlfriend isn’t Giggs’s girlfriend?
 
Itchysphincter said:
Just catching up - are we saying the photo that doesn’t say it’s Giggs’s girlfriend isn’t Giggs’s girlfriend?

No I think we are saying it isn't Giggs girlfriend... :lol: ;)
 
The photo is of Melissa Gentz and not Kate Greville

https://hotworldreport.com/world-news/student-22-shares-horror-photos-of-sickening-injuries-after-motocross-millionaire-lover-battered-her-over-instagram-cleavage-snap/
 
PSumbler said:
Itchysphincter said:
Just catching up - are we saying the photo that doesn’t say it’s Giggs’s girlfriend isn’t Giggs’s girlfriend?

No I think we are saying it isn't Giggs girlfriend... :lol: ;)

So it is Giggs's girlfriend. Thanks for clearing that up.
 
What an horrible twat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9RCAslGf0U
 
Monty said:
What an horrible twat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9RCAslGf0U

The bloke with the camera you mean? I'd tend to agree he is as well
 
Monty said:
What an horrible twat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9RCAslGf0U

I’ve met Giggs twice,well Amy’s had her photo taken with him twice.
Once down the Vetch when Toshack brought the Welsh team there to train and once when he was assistant manager of Manchester United when we played them at the Liberty.
He was superb both times,talking to her about Swansea both times.

He’s clearly a bit of a twat though but we need to reserve judgement on what’s happened on this occasion until the full facts are established.
 
Darran said:
I’ve met Giggs twice,well Amy’s had her photo taken with him twice.
Once down the Vetch when Toshack brought the Welsh team there to train and once when he was assistant manager of Manchester United when we played them at the Liberty.
He was superb both times,talking to her about Swansea both times.

He’s clearly a bit of a twat though but we need to reserve judgement on what’s happened on this occasion until the full facts are established.

You could argue he was 'on duty' both of those times and on his best behaviour. Would Trundle react like that if you went up to him in the street? I highly doubt it. That shows his true character.
 
Monty said:
Darran said:
I’ve met Giggs twice,well Amy’s had her photo taken with him twice.
Once down the Vetch when Toshack brought the Welsh team there to train and once when he was assistant manager of Manchester United when we played them at the Liberty.
He was superb both times,talking to her about Swansea both times.

He’s clearly a bit of a twat though but we need to reserve judgement on what’s happened on this occasion until the full facts are established.

You could argue he was 'on duty' both of those times and on his best behaviour. Would Trundle react like that if you went up to him in the street? I highly doubt it. That shows his true character.

I think the bloke filming him is a bit of a prick myself but I suppose in the pc world cocks like you live in today he isn’t.
Giggs should have knocked him out.
 
Darran said:
Monty said:
You could argue he was 'on duty' both of those times and on his best behaviour. Would Trundle react like that if you went up to him in the street? I highly doubt it. That shows his true character.

I think the bloke filming him is a bit of a prick myself but I suppose in the pc world cocks like you live in today he isn’t.
Giggs should have knocked him out.

How is he a prick and different to anyone you'd find on the East stand on a Saturday? The only PC world I live in is the one i'm typing on now you fucking bellend.
 

Members online

Back
Top