• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Ryan Giggs girlfriend photo

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 4,895
Monty said:
Darran said:
I think the bloke filming him is a bit of a prick myself but I suppose in the pc world cocks like you live in today he isn’t.
Giggs should have knocked him out.

How is he a prick and different to anyone you'd find on the East stand on a Saturday? The only PC world I live in is the one i'm typing on now you fucking bellend.

You don’t think the bloke filming him is a bit of a weirdo? He probably just walked up to Giggs and started filming him like a clever twat would do.
Anyway I can imagine you if someone walked up to you and started filming you,you went radio rental when someone took a photo of you from half a mile away.

Darran said:
Monty said:
What an horrible twat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9RCAslGf0U

I’ve met Giggs twice,well Amy’s had her photo taken with him twice.
Once down the Vetch when Toshack brought the Welsh team there to train and once when he was assistant manager of Manchester United when we played them at the Liberty.
He was superb both times,talking to her about Swansea both times.

He’s clearly a bit of a twat though but we need to reserve judgement on what’s happened on this occasion until the full facts are established.

I'd agree Giggs is likely a bit of a twat (very much so if he's guilty of the current accusations), but the guy with the camera is clearly a prick.

If anyone on this site had that bloke treat us the same way, I doubt many would come off any better than Giggs. Who probably has to deal with that kind of behaviour a hell of a lot more often than any of us do.

JackSomething said:
Darran said:
I’ve met Giggs twice,well Amy’s had her photo taken with him twice.
Once down the Vetch when Toshack brought the Welsh team there to train and once when he was assistant manager of Manchester United when we played them at the Liberty.
He was superb both times,talking to her about Swansea both times.

He’s clearly a bit of a twat though but we need to reserve judgement on what’s happened on this occasion until the full facts are established.

I'd agree Giggs is likely a bit of a twat (very much so if he's guilty of the current accusations), but the guy with the camera is clearly a prick.

If anyone on this site had that bloke treat us the same way, I doubt many would come off any better than Giggs. Who probably has to deal with that kind of behaviour a hell of a lot more often than any of us do.

Couldn’t agree more. Anyone normal person would say they’re both twats. Then there’s Monty. :lol:

Darran said:
Monty said:
How is he a prick and different to anyone you'd find on the East stand on a Saturday? The only PC world I live in is the one i'm typing on now you fucking bellend.

You don’t think the bloke filming him is a bit of a weirdo? He probably just walked up to Giggs and started filming him like a clever twat would do.
Anyway I can imagine you if someone walked up to you and started filming you,you went radio rental when someone took a photo of you from half a mile away.
I'm not a public figure, i'm a private person that doesn't appreciate randoms 'exposing' me for a laugh on the internet.

If you're calling him a weirdo you're calling every swans fan that gets pissed on matchday a weirdo. You sit munching on prawn sandwiches in the West, so your attitude doesnt surprise me.

Monty said:
Darran said:
I'm not a public figure, i'm a private person that doesn't appreciate randoms 'exposing' me for a laugh on the internet.

If you're calling him a weirdo you're calling every swans fan that gets pissed on matchday a weirdo. You sit munching on prawn sandwiches in the West, so your attitude doesnt surprise me.

What has every Swans fan that gets pissed on a matchday got to do with it?

Darran said:
Monty said:

Well i'm comparing the guy in the video to them, how is he different?

Monty said:
Darran said:

So Swans fans get pissed on a matchday and walk up to celebrities and start filming them do they?
Fuck off mun. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darran said:
Monty said:

So Swans fans get pissed on a matchday and walk up to celebrities and start filming them do they?

You know what i'm saying :roll: go do a jigsaw or something you'll argue over anything

Monty said:
Darran said:

You know what i'm saying :roll: go do a jigsaw or something you'll argue over anything

Honestly I don’t. :lol:

Monty said:
What an horrible twat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9RCAslGf0U

"He thinks I'm a weirdo". I'm with Giggs on thi, irrespective of how many time he shagged his sister in law. It must be a nightmare being famous and having tvvats come up to you all the time.

No idea what's going on with this accusation about wife beating though. Not a good look is it?

Darran said:
Monty said:
You could argue he was 'on duty' both of those times and on his best behaviour. Would Trundle react like that if you went up to him in the street? I highly doubt it. That shows his true character.

I think the bloke filming him is a bit of a prick myself but I suppose in the pc world cocks like you live in today he isn’t.
Giggs should have knocked him out.

Giggs only punches women apparently

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back